Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The what are you drinking now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The what are you drinking now?

Old 10-08-2007, 21:29   #211
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia
Re: The what are you drinking now thread

Oooh aren't we a bunch of alcoholics

Actually, just realised i'm down to the last glass out of that bottle, i'm usually floored after a full bottle, must be the BBQ food soaking it up Do feel a little tipsy mind.
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2007, 21:32   #212
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Alka-who-a-whollix???

Once this bottle's done I've got two more, followed by some banana beer, followed by some vodka, lime, and lemonade..........and maybe some wine
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 21:39   #213
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

What the hell is banana beer??!

Mmmmmmm vodka lime and lemonade My preferred tipple when i'm out clubbing
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 21:41   #214
zing_deleted

Im drinking water
Old 10-08-2007, 21:41   #215
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Banana Beer is..........beer, made with, bananas

No, really

This one actualy tastes a lot like banana milkshake, but with alcohol in it obviously

I'll make the next vodka extra cold for you
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 21:50   #216
bjorkiii

Services: 20 meg

stella artois and icecream in a tall glass
Old 10-08-2007, 21:55   #217
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

I've got some nice Magners Irish cider.
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 23:32   #218
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
Beautiful wine, very nice.

Costs £25 per bottle in some London hotels though

---------- Post added at 20:17 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

Oh yeah, and I'm drinking Leffe Blonde at the moment - you know the gentleman prefers a blonde
It is indeed and if you like your Rioja Oddbins are currently doing Marques de Caceres Gran Reserva (2000) for 16.99. A mighty fine bit of grape I must say.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 23:37   #219
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Rum and Coke for me. Specifically a bottle of Mount Gay rum getting slowly emptier and emptier.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 00:05   #220
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Grolsch at present, but I can hear Mr. Glenfiddich calling me right through the drinks cabinet doors
Old 11-08-2007, 00:07   #221
zing_deleted

Orange barley water with no added sugar
Old 11-08-2007, 00:14   #222
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
Fascinating stuff, but I think my Glenfiddich is nicer.
Old 11-08-2007, 00:17   #223
zing_deleted

Well being hypnotized to not drink whiskey when I was a kid (about 11 got drunk on dads bourbon) I beg to differ that
Old 11-08-2007, 00:18   #224
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
golly, I hope it isn't that stuff with 'zade' in the description, that has lots of additives
Old 11-08-2007, 00:19   #225
zing_deleted

I know I hate aspartame but sometimes you gotta add flavour I normally just drink water or proper expresso coffee