Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Jokes Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

Jokes Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 11:30   #1516
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2011, 16:14   #1517
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one

Q. Why don't women wear watches?
A. There's a clock on the stove! :-x
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 22:37   #1518
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary l View Post
Gollum.jpg
bw41101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 22:39   #1519
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

After Bin Laden's demise the CIA have turned their attention to Celtic FC. On their radar are Bin Diving, Bin Paranoid, Bin Greetin, Bin Stealing, Bin Lying and Bin Offended By Everything since 1888. Bin Workin and Bin Honest are not linked to this club. Manager Neil Lennon was not available for comment as he was away Bin shafted in inverness!
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 23:43   #1520
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Apparently, a member of the 'Gers, Bin Bankrupted, is also being investigated.....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 00:07   #1521
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one

and who said u cant take a bin out on a bank holiday :-x
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 15:22   #1522
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal

apparently, bin men are collecting at the bottom of the sea
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 21:13   #1523
Skyranger
Inactive

Skyranger is an unknown quantity at this point

The Irish army joined in the USA operation on Monday. They stormed Debenhams when they heard that 'summer bed linen' was on the third floor.

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

A man was sitting on the sofa with his can of Carlsberg while his wife watched the TV. "I love you." said the man. The wife looked over and said, "Was that you or the beer talking?" The man replied "It was me... talking to my beer."
Skyranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 21:17   #1524
Skyranger
Inactive

Skyranger is an unknown quantity at this point

A man was in the supermarket with his wife when he realised he had lost sight of her. He was looking for her when he came across another man obviously in the same predicament. Tell you what he said. Let's look for our wives together to make it easier. What does your wife look like?" The other man said, "Well, she's about 6 ft tall, very slim with 38DD breasts. She has long blond hair and is very pretty. She's wearing a micro skirt, a sleeveless low cut top, no bra and 6 inch heels. What does your wife look like?" The man thinks for a moment and says. "...We'll just look for yours, eh."
Skyranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:43   #1525
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

---Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.

A customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Irish sausage?”
The clerk asks, "Are you Irish?”
The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian? Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a taco, would you ask if I was Mexican? Or if I asked for Polish sausage, would you ask if I was Polish?”
The clerk says, "No, I probably wouldn’t.”
The guy says, "Well then, because I asked for Irish sausage, why did you ask me if I'm Irish?”
The clerk replied, "Because you're in Halfords."
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 13:50   #1526
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal

Old Chinese proverb: "man who walks through door sideways with erection is going to bangkok"
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 17:34   #1527
TheNorm
Inactive

Services: Sky TV, VM TV, 20meg bb, tel, and a lobster (but the lobster died).
TheNorm has a nice shiny star
TheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny star

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, an Iranian, a Croat, A Dane, a Frenchman, a German, a Russian,a NewZealander, an Australian, a Philipino, an American and a Canadian were waiting to enter a restaurant when the Maitre' d said "You cannot come in without a Thai"
TheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 17:45   #1528
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Nice. Long-winded, but nice
Old 18-05-2011, 20:10   #1529
Sox
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Telephone- T.V X.L Broadband .L. Sky Sports
Sox has reached the bronze age
Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age

Two brooms were hanging in the closet, and after a while they got to know each other so well they decided to get married.

Of course, one broom was the bride-broom...the other the groom- broom.

The bride-broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom- broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely.

At the reception following the ceremony, the bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom, "We're going to have a little whisk broom!"

"IMPOSSIBLE !" said the groom-broom.

Are you ready for this?
Brace yourself...this is going to hurt!

"WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!"
Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 00:08   #1530
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Nice! That one's a keeper.

(Cut 'n' pasted into my "notes" file)