Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 26-04-2011, 22:39   #3376
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Insidious - 4/10

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-04-2011, 23:57   #3377
pythagoras
cf.addict

pythagoras has reached the bronze age
pythagoras has reached the bronze age

Thor 9/10
pythagoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 02:28   #3378
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Monsters. 3/10.........yes a great example of budget movie making.... But it's boring.

Skyline. 3/10........starts off well enough but they don't know where to take it....Less said about the end the better.

The millennium trilogy. 7/10...... Ever diminishing returns.... The dragon tattoo is obviously the strongest film ( but I worked it out, well guessed, the truth almost immediately). The other two are decent enough. Hard to follow though as all the names sound the same and all the men look alike.

Will wait to see what fincher and hollywood can do.
Old 27-04-2011, 11:24   #3379
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Your Highness - Silly and some very funny moments. 8/10

Fast & Furious 5 - Good action scenes, I liked it, one of my mates fell asleep throughout! 8/10 from me, 1 out of 10 from him!
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 22:38   #3380
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

the mask 8/10

very funny lol
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 14:26   #3381
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Monsters: budget film making at it's most impressive 8/10

Fast&Furious Five : Loved Vin D,The Rock,great locations and great Action scenes! 8/10

Legend of the Guardians:The Owls of Ga'hool : great CG movie by Zach Snyder of 300 and Watchmen fame.... loved it 9/10
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:07   #3382
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Fast five (2011)

9/10

Easily one of the best action films I've ever seen! More to come from the Fast and Furious franchise!
Old 03-05-2011, 11:03   #3383
smcaul
Inactive

Services: XL BB, Xl TV +Tivo, V+, VHD ,XL Phone, 1Gb Mobile BB, 3 x Virgin Mobiles
smcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nice

The American 1/10 Dire, I suggest it is avoided at all costs!!!!
smcaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 13:01   #3384
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Thor in 3D - 9/10 Amazing and totally can't wait to watch it again! Bring on Captain America and then the Avengers movie!

Fast & Furious 5 - 9/10 - Easily the best in the series.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:50   #3385
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

1/10 - No comment.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:51   #3386
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

The Tourist

8/10 - Pretty enjoyable albeit a little predictive.
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:08   #3387
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc:35228555

1/10 - No comment.
I've seen this a few times and really enjoyed it. However I am a fan of Noel Clarke and loved his other two movies as well. what didn't you like about it?
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 14:21   #3388
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I've seen this a few times and really enjoyed it. However I am a fan of Noel Clarke and loved his other two movies as well. what didn't you like about it?
I thought I'd give it a watch because Kidulthood and Adulthood were both great and Influential films, Young girls parading around in their underwear with minimal acting skills kinda killed it for me

I think Noel Clarke has produced some great true to life movies and hope he continues doing so.
Old 05-05-2011, 15:49   #3389
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I thought I'd give it a watch because Kidulthood and Adulthood were both great and Influential films, Young girls parading around in their underwear with minimal acting skills kinda killed it for me

I think Noel Clarke has produced some great true to life movies and hope he continues doing so.
I really enjoyed the story in 4.3.2.1 and loved seeing it from the perspective of each of the main characters. Its also mostly the same actors as the other films too.
Old 05-05-2011, 16:03   #3390
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Young girls parading around in their underwear ....
tell me more....
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote