Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

Old 22-03-2018, 19:35   #1156
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/d...eries-regular/

It may not be officially confirmed but it makes sense. You can't promote somebody to a series regular if there isn't going to be another season.
I fully agree but don't see where I was being argumentative. We all know it's 99% guaranteed it will be renewed but I get called argumentative because it hasn't been officially confirmed.
pip08456 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-03-2018, 20:07   #1157
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Don't worry about it, I have done it to Paul before and he has done it to me where we catch each other out on renewals and cancellations because we use different sites as sources of information.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 15:50   #1158
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

https://renewcanceltv.com/legends-of...n-4-by-the-cw/

For the record, this site has inside contacts, and has never been wrong in the 5+ years I have been using it.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 19:26   #1159
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

good to know but it is fascinating how people choose to communicate information. They may be factually accurate but it is annoyingly vague. I suppose if you were non the wiser it wouldn't matter but if it was a series I really enjoyed I would want to know.

Quote:
The fourth season of the Arrow-verse drama will see the reprisal of Matt Ryan as Constantine.
Quote:
Deadline reports Matt Ryan has been promoted to series regular on the CW TV show.
The first one gives the impression he is making a guest appearance and will be in an episode or two whereas the second makes it sound you he'll be in pretty much every episode.
Old 23-03-2018, 19:49   #1160
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
good to know but it is fascinating how people choose to communicate information. They may be factually accurate but it is annoyingly vague. I suppose if you were non the wiser it wouldn't matter but if it was a series I really enjoyed I would want to know.

The first one gives the impression he is making a guest appearance and will be in an episode or two whereas the second makes it sound you he'll be in pretty much every episode.
Not only that but the site Paul has linked to states "The CW has ‘secretly’ renewed".

Why the secrecy? Why not just announce it? We all know it was 99% likely to be renewed.
Old 23-03-2018, 20:04   #1161
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Why the secrecy? Why not just announce it? We all know it was 99% likely to be renewed.
They are worried about the backlash and furior of LoT being renewed when AoS is cancelled. It is a joke (if it happens).
Old 23-03-2018, 20:09   #1162
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

AoS has been reported as being on the cusp of cancellation.

It's also been muted that the season finale is being written and produced as a possible series finale.

We can only wait and see. Of the 2 I'd prefer more AoS.
Old 23-03-2018, 20:18   #1163
General Maximus
Ran Away

Yup, and last time i checked AoS was pasting LoT where the ratings are concerned which is why it is annoying me so much. Unfortunately i dont think the ratings have got anything to do with it and it us all to do with franchise strategy. AoS will be cancelled to round off the closure of the current MCU and LoT will be renewed to maintain and promote the DC universe.
Old 23-03-2018, 21:02   #1164
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Quote:
Yup, and last time i checked AoS was pasting LoT where the ratings are concerned which is why it is annoying me so much. Unfortunately i dont think the ratings have got anything to do with it and it us all to do with franchise strategy. AoS will be cancelled to round off the closure of the current MCU and LoT will be renewed to maintain and promote the DC universe.
Sadly I think you may be correct.
Old 24-03-2018, 23:31   #1165
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Yup, and last time i checked AoS was pasting LoT where the ratings are concerned
I dont know what you mean by "pasting", but you cannot just compare numbers directly as they are on different networks.

AoS is on ABC, which gets higher actual numbers of viewers than CW anyway.

The worst ABC shows do better in simple numbers terms than the best CW shows. (for example, Inhumans had more viewers than the Flash gets).

LoT's figures are steady this season, and its doing better than Arrow.

Old 24-03-2018, 23:56   #1166
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
You can't really compare those viewing figures as ABC is a much bigger channel with a far higher regular viewer base.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:48   #1167
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Seal Team has been renewed for Season 2 (CBS).

Old 28-03-2018, 10:20   #1168
General Maximus
Ran Away

good, I was hoping it wasn't going to be cancelled. It isn't a great series but it is definitely good and above average and I enjoy watching it every week.

SWAT has been renewed for a second season which surprises me. I gave up on it after 3 episodes.

Last edited by General Maximus; 28-03-2018 at 10:32.
Old 28-03-2018, 16:02   #1169
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
good, I was hoping it wasn't going to be cancelled. It isn't a great series but it is definitely good and above average and I enjoy watching it every week.

SWAT has been renewed for a second season which surprises me. I gave up on it after 3 episodes.
https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...8#post35930708

I tried both Swat and Seal Time, but neither interested me enough to get past ep 1.

Old 28-03-2018, 16:47   #1170
General Maximus
Ran Away

Seal Team gets better once they get into the military side of things and the action. They end up getting deployed to Afghanistan on a 9 month rotation and go ops etc.