Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What are you eating now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What are you eating now?

Old 23-07-2009, 20:21   #61
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas T View Post
I am having my power sandwhich. Marmite, danish blue and red onion
ewwww lol
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-07-2009, 20:23   #62
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Bird's Eye chicken dippers with RRS

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 20:25   #63
AntiSilence
Inactive

AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
Bird's Eye chicken dippers with RRS
I remember seeing the RRS guy Levi on Dragons Den not long before it started appearing everywhere. Still not tried any yet though, been meaning to.
Old 23-07-2009, 20:26   #64
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSilence View Post
ewwww lol
I must admit it's not at all surprising the number of people that won't sit next to me when I've having one
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 20:31   #65
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSilence View Post
I remember seeing the RRS guy Levi on Dragons Den not long before it started appearing everywhere. Still not tried any yet though, been meaning to.
You won't be disappointed

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 20:32   #66
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas T View Post
I must admit it's not at all surprising the number of people that won't sit next to me when I've having one
Or even refuse to sit in the same town I expect
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 09:23   #67
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Just a reminder to all that like the " Dine in for two for £10 " deal at Marks and Spencer.
Its on today and over the weekend.

Bottle of wine
Main meal
Side dish
Dessert

Worth checking out if you never have bought it before, its on their web site.
lucy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 11:46   #68
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy7 View Post
Just a reminder to all that like the " Dine in for two for £10 " deal at Marks and Spencer.
Its on today and over the weekend.

Bottle of wine
Main meal
Side dish
Dessert

Worth checking out if you never have bought it before, its on their web site.
Tescos are doing their finest range version for £9. Anyway at the moment I'm eating Thorntons choclates. This morning I had a Krispy Kreme Caramel Dreamcake donut for breakfast..... mmmmmmmm
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 11:52   #69
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Trying to decide what to eat for lunch,

Either a tuna salad, smoked kippers, bacon&egg roll or do myself some fish & chips???
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 12:09   #70
hedgie
cf.geek

Services: Phone, 360 + two mini boxes, Hub 5.
hedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of light

Willpower has caved in again. Got my lunch sandwich out of the office fridge.

Malted brown bread with cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and wholegrain mustard.

I will be peckish at three and we have a vending machine the office. BAD NEWS
hedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 12:11   #71
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

John has had to do the shopping on his own this week and has just brought home some humongous Brockwurst which he intends to put on bread rolls for our lunch. He went out for lamb chops.
Old 24-07-2009, 13:14   #72
hedgie
cf.geek

Services: Phone, 360 + two mini boxes, Hub 5.
hedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
John has had to do the shopping on his own this week and has just brought home some humongous Brockwurst which he intends to put on bread rolls for our lunch. He went out for lamb chops.
I recognise that behaviour pattern, you could be describing me
hedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 14:42   #73
AntiSilence
Inactive

Ham and lettuce sandwich (wholemeal bread).

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
You won't be disappointed
Been to Asda today so got a bottle of the RRS, the firey guava one. Will try it later
Old 24-07-2009, 20:51   #74
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Eating nothing!
Husband cooked the worst tea ever, even he couldn't eat it!
Chicken with way too much spice.

Cheese on toast is being prepared as I type
lucy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 21:03   #75
Scrubbs
cf.mega poster

Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy7 View Post
Eating nothing!
Husband cooked the worst tea ever, even he couldn't eat it!
Chicken with way too much spice.

Cheese on toast is being prepared as I type
If it's going to be chicken it's got to be "beer can chicken" the ONLY way to roast a chicken

nibbling at strawberry flavoured aussy style liquorice after a spinich pie with salad and potato wedges

Old Age And Treachery Will Defeat Youth and Enthusiasm Everytime.
Scrubbs is offline   Reply With Quote