Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Annoying things in life

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Annoying things in life

Old 04-12-2003, 23:05   #31
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Annoying things in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser
I actually confront these people now in car parks with the words "Oi, move ya ****in car"
I used to as well. Hardly anyone admitted they were in the wrong. Most gave me abuse as if it was my fault that they were a**holes!
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2003, 23:08   #32
Flubflow
Inactive

Flubflow has a bronzed appealFlubflow has a bronzed appeal
Flubflow has a bronzed appeal

Alan Davies
(the fish-tounged, curly perm-esque, whiny voiced, unfunny pratt).
Flubflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 23:11   #33
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flubflow
Your girlfriend invites a few of her friends from work and their boyfriends out for a drink with you. All the girls go to the toilet together and the guys (who have never met before) are left sat there for ages trying to make conversation like, "did ya see the match last night?".
I always thought it was a myth about women always going to the toilet but I took my mate's girlfriend out (no not like that) and she seemed to spend more time in the loo than anywhere else. They bond in there, that much I know - dunno why
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 23:12   #34
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggleBug
You know what I find the most annoying Russ D? People who screw you and your family over right under your nose, then feed you a pack of lies....then continue to feed you a pack of lies with absolutely no intention of rectifying the harm caused....while all the while putting on a friendly face and making endless empty promises. and then (!) completely blanking you thinking they've got away with it leaving masses of damage behind.

I suggest you get in touch, i know how you feel about having your personal life out in the open.

Speak soon hunni, bottoms up

Apologies to anyone else who had to read this
Why apologize? It's clearly personal stuff, better not to have sprayed it all over the public forum in the first place, surely?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 23:12   #35
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
No it's just someone else who has a personal issue with me.

They mount up don't they
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 23:16   #36
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
Don't get me started
Oh I know. I'm applying for rehousing because of anti-social behaviour problems. The Housing Advice Centre on Eastgate in Leeds is just shocking - makes the DSS look clean. Jammed to the rafters with asylum seekers. Don't have a problem with them but their English isn't too good (understandable) and they often have complex problems to sort out - the rest of us have to wait. Should setup a seperate place for them, staffed with more experienced people who can speak the main Asian, African and European languages. I have to go back tomorrow but I've been warned that the queue will stretch right round onto Briggate (few hundred yards). Will have to get there at least an hour early. Unbelievable. Government needs to seriously rethink most of its social policy.
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 23:19   #37
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaccers
People who say "axe" instead of "ask"

you do know due to the way some peoples speech is 'shaped' they cannot help saying that...........
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 23:48   #38
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star

people who say "me" instead of "my" and gratuitous overuse of emoticons REALLY get's on my wick.
Bifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 23:55   #39
Flubflow
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifta
people who say "me" instead of "my" and gratuitous overuse of emoticons REALLY get's on my wick.
I'll get me coat
Old 04-12-2003, 23:57   #40
Flubflow
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencreeper
I always thought it was a myth about women always going to the toilet but I took my mate's girlfriend out (no not like that) and she seemed to spend more time in the loo than anywhere else. They bond in there, that much I know - dunno why
They are talking about us in there.
Old 05-12-2003, 00:40   #41
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Ohh, where to start?
  • When a train is late/cancelled, and we (the long suffering passengers) are told NOTHING. Why not tell us why?
  • When a train is late/cancelled, and we are told it is because it was late on it's previous journey. That's not a real reason. Tell us the real reason!
  • I work in technical support. It really irritates me when a user asks me a question, listens to my answer then tells me I am wrong. I feel like saying "If you KNOW the answer, why ask ME?"
  • On a related note. I hate it when said user listens to my advice, doesn't follow it and then complains when everything goes wrong.
  • People that make lists with points.... Doh!
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 02:22   #42
Jerrek
Inactive

Jerrek can only hope to improve

I've been on trains all of two times in my life. Heh.
Jerrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 09:56   #43
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodoric
This dog fouling? Wouldn't the RSPCA have something to say about it?
I just thought it was so much nicer than putting Dog s***!
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 10:33   #44
Scarlett
Inactive

Scarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Scarlett

Lets see PEOPLE WHO INSIST ON TYPING LIKE THIS.

People who seem to be deliberatly parking in our allocated space (we've politely told him twice that it ours (Its in the deeds!) and he still parks there)

The council that can fail repeatedly to sort out your DD for the council tax and still take you to court for non payment.

Drivers who drive right up behind you in the fast lane of the dual carrage way when you are doing the legal limit and flash there lights cos they want to get past.

Anyone in a BMW. (except the nice Gent who I saw over the weekend who was driving at a sensible speed and with due care and attention)

must calm down...
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 17:12   #45
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett
(except the nice Gent who I saw over the weekend who was driving at a sensible speed and with due care and attention)
Must have been his mates' car then :p

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote