Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | blatter: females should wear hotpants

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

blatter: females should wear hotpants
View Poll Results: was he right ?
yes i agree (come on lasses ) 14 42.42%
no ( sexist pig) 16 48.48%
other (please specify) 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-01-2004, 10:24   #16
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: blatter: females should wear hotpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian
That grass is a bit long for a football pitch isn't it?
And the goalie (or should that be 'goalette'??) isn't wearing gloves

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-01-2004, 10:33   #17
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

I've found a suitable sponsor for the team -

Sorry Bexy - couldn't resist.
Old 17-01-2004, 10:43   #18
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian
I've found a suitable sponsor for the team -

Sorry Bexy - couldn't resist.

ok i don't agree with posting pics on a unisex forum of half naked women but julian that sponsor thing made me laugh
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 10:48   #19
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

as long as their is plenty of jumping and running im happy
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 10:59   #20
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome

If your girlfriend was a proffessional football player would you be comfortable that she would be required to parade herself in such a manor infront of other men?
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 11:04   #21
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwesome
If your girlfriend was a proffessional football player would you be comfortable that she would be required to parade herself in such a manor infront of other men?
Good point - and not just someone's girlfriend, it could be their wife, sister or daughter too....

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 11:12   #22
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy
no it is just so the men can have an oggle at women
Damn, sussed!
Old 17-01-2004, 11:21   #23
luftys
Inactive

luftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwesome
Its just a job and I bet the pay is good

and can I have a girlfriend like that,please pretty please
luftys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 11:28   #24
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
Damn, sussed!
men are fairly easy to understand ramrod....especially when it comes to sex and oggling women :p

Quote:
Its just a job and I bet the pay is good

and can I have a girlfriend like that,please pretty please
don't push your luck dad.....

ok dad how would you feel if i was in a job where they made me wear that sort of outfit?
Old 17-01-2004, 13:03   #25
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy
ok dad how would you feel if i was in a job where they made me wear that sort of outfit?
Proud ?

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 13:14   #26
luftys
Inactive

luftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pem
Proud ?
Yes if that wat she wants to do,and what wrong with it,they are worse things like being a teacher
luftys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 13:15   #27
Bex
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftys
Yes if that wat she wants to do,and what wrong with it,they are worse things like being a teacher
should have known that was the response i would get *sigh*
Old 17-01-2004, 17:31   #28
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
How many blokes understand the rules of volleyball and never notice what the women players are wearing?
me

in all seriousness, he was wrong to suggest what he said.
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 17:42   #29
Nor
Inactive

Nor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to behold

Sorry Bexy couldnt resist

I did vote for option 2 though, wasn't the thing to say. We're meant to keep these sort of thoughts to ourselves
Nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 17:49   #30
Bex
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor
Sorry Bexy couldnt resist

I did vote for option 2 though, wasn't the thing to say. We're meant to keep these sort of thoughts to ourselves
now why is that always a blokes excuse "just couldn't resist" :p

but in fairness, the bloke was being incredibly sexist and the lasses would just have to refuse point blank...it not only makes a mockery out of them but out of the game as well