Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Anyone for Fantasy Football..?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Anyone for Fantasy Football..?

Old 11-08-2004, 17:25   #1
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Anyone for Fantasy Football..?

It's been pretty quiet at work today, so a few of us have set-up our own fantasy football teams at http://fantasy.premierleague.com in preparation to this season starting.

It's possible to set-up your own private league, so if anyone else on here is interested, we can set up a Cable Forum league to track how well/poorly we all do over the year.

Any perspective Alex Fergusons out there.....? If so, let me know and I'll create the league and post the details on how to join it here.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2004, 21:46   #2
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Anyone for Fantasy Football..?

Have set up one already called Cable Forum and the code is 132985-23728 to join
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 08:54   #3
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Cool - thanks, will join now. My team is called Chicks Dig Unix
Old 12-08-2004, 09:31   #4
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

My team is the incomprehensibles... starting lineup is..
Jaaskelainen
Mellberg Upson Carragher Naysmith

Watson Giggs Scholes McFadden

Smith Henry

Subs are...
Green Amoruso McVeigh Bentley
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 10:27   #5
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

well after a while clicking and not getting anywhere i just went for some random stuff - i orinally had 35 million left to spend so i had to change it a bit.....
not really a follower of footy but it looks like fun

my teams watch the wombat

good luck all
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2004, 23:57   #6
bb31
Inactive

bb31 has reached the bronze age
bb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to bb31

anyone else up for this before its too late???
bb31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2004, 09:49   #7
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Argh, after the first week's matches, I'm bottom of the league All of a sudden, I've got some new-found respect for Alex Ferguson!

Anyway, it's a marathon not a sprint ...at least that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it