Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Football talk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] Football talk
Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2003, 19:52   #166
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by imback

I didn't say it wasn't Forlan that dived under normal pressure
HUH?

You said RVN "dived" to win the penalty.
Where infact it was Forlan "won" the penalty.
Advertisement
Old 21-09-2003, 19:55   #167
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
Quote:
Originally posted by Atomic22
boro won?????? really?????? did the opposition turn up?????

tee ****in hee , yes they did which is more than man u did if i remember correctly
Old 21-09-2003, 19:57   #168
Atomic22
Inactive

Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22
Quote:
Originally posted by paulyoung666
tee ****in hee , yes they did which is more than man u did if i remember correctly
aha thats why boro beat man utd then , we never turned up hehe
Old 21-09-2003, 20:04   #169
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by gazzae
HUH?

You said RVN "dived" to win the penalty.
Where infact it was Forlan "won" the penalty.
I think you will find that I type RVN name by mistake since I had typed his name so many times, and then went back and edited it, it was a mistake, I corrected it

Bottom line of it, Rudd kicked/kneed Viera on the way down, Viera threw a leg that was never going to hit him, and then Rudd made sure the ref knew about it, so yes he is a cheat
Old 21-09-2003, 20:10   #170
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
When I play foodball and somebody tries to kick me I'm pretty sure I'd always move back, its instintive, but I guess I'm a cheat too.....

The fact is that if Veria hadn't reacted then he wouldn't have been sent off. Its his fault, not RVN's
Old 21-09-2003, 20:17   #171
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Hey mate, I think Viera deserved to go, don't see why you are having a go at me

So when you are playing fotball and somone tries to kick you do you jump out of the way 2secs late while making eye contact with ref, and making that "send him off" face? Cos if you do, yes then you too are a cheat
Old 21-09-2003, 20:18   #172
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
Quote:
Originally posted by Atomic22
aha thats why boro beat man utd then , we never turned up hehe
roll up roll up , place your bets please , boro v man u , if you are brave enough
Old 21-09-2003, 20:55   #173
gazzae
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by paulyoung666
roll up roll up , place your bets please , boro v man u , if you are brave enough
I'd put a wee bet on, even give boro minus a goal.
Old 21-09-2003, 20:56   #174
gazzae
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by imback
Hey mate, I think Viera deserved to go, don't see why you are having a go at me
Sorry mate.
Old 21-09-2003, 21:12   #175
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
Quote:
The point I was making, is the he calls Rudd a cheat, after his own player cheats the week before - the ref even rescinded the yellow card he gave the Portsmouth player.
Pires didnt actually dive against portsmouth, Im not sure whether he was fouled or not, The portsmouth player DIDNT deserve a yellow card, but it was a penalty, He infringed on a goal scoring oppurtunity.
Old 21-09-2003, 21:16   #176
imback
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_NTL
Pires didnt actually dive against portsmouth, Im not sure whether he was fouled or not, The portsmouth player DIDNT deserve a yellow card, but it was a penalty, He infringed on a goal scoring oppurtunity.
Pires put his leg out so he could fall over the other player, Pires should have got booked for it, no penalty that's for sure.
Old 21-09-2003, 21:17   #177
imback
Inactive

Quote:
Sorry mate.
No problems these things happen
Old 21-09-2003, 21:47   #178
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
I'd put a wee bet on, even give boro minus a goal.

even after man u's recent past record against the boro :p :p :p
Old 21-09-2003, 22:41   #179
yesman

The attack on Ruud Van Nistelrooy by the Arsenal players after the final whistle was an absolute disgrace.
The Players concerned and Arsenal Football Club should be fined heavily by the FA, and also have points deducted.
Arsenal have accrued 52 red cards in 7 seasons, which is more than other clubs get yellow cards.
If Wenger cannot address the clubs poor disciplinary record, then the FA should set the example by doing it for him.

Old 22-09-2003, 00:19   #180
imback
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by yesman

If Wenger cannot address the clubs poor disciplinary record, then the FA should set the example by doing it for him.
Why? Who cares how many reds they have had? They give Man U the title last year cos they had players suspended, so the punishment works
Closed Thread