Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 18-05-2019, 01:40   #2206
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: What game are you playing

Been playing the hell out of Spiderman on PS4. Such an amazing game. About 60% complete on story mode now.

Also playing through Uncharted 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Old 18-05-2019, 12:42   #2207
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Im still playing Horizon Zero Dawn, think i will try and Platinum it, never tried that in a game before so this tells me i must like it!
Got the Platinum finally i have never bothered with trophies before but it is such an awesome game, now i will venture into its DLC unless i get bored.

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Been playing the hell out of Spiderman on PS4. Such an amazing game. About 60% complete on story mode now.

Also playing through Uncharted 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.
I will look out for a cheap digital download on the UK,US or Indonesian Store later this year for Spiderman as i hate disc games with a passion and often digital store deals can be far cheaper.
Old 18-05-2019, 16:18   #2208
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Got the Platinum finally i have never bothered with trophies before but it is such an awesome game, now i will venture into its DLC unless i get bored.

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

I will look out for a cheap digital download on the UK,US or Indonesian Store later this year for Spiderman as i hate disc games with a passion and often digital store deals can be far cheaper.
I've been buying most of my games secondhand and they have been fairly cheap. Picked up Spiderman for £25 and Uncharted was £10. Got Killzone for £3.

Got a few cheap digital games recently too. Burnout Paradise remastered for £8 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 for £6.
Old 18-05-2019, 17:16   #2209
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I got Horizon complete for £9 and most top games I bought last year on USA Indonesian site cost less than 15 each, deals not so good this year yet.
Old 27-05-2019, 09:28   #2210
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Just finished Horizon Dawn and it's DLC, 100% on the game and one of the most enjoyable games I have played, all for £9 digital download!
Old 28-05-2019, 19:10   #2211
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I'm trying so hard to play Red Dead 2 but, oh my god it id so slow and boring and i keep falling asleep, atleast i didn't buy it as it was part of my PS4 Pro Bundle.

In comparison the last 2 games i have played are God of War and Horizon Dawn and i couldn't put the controller down!
Old 28-05-2019, 20:30   #2212
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I'm the same with RDR2. Started playing and it is so slow and takes a long time to get anywhere. I am going to stick with it as I think once the first bits are done it will get better and more to do.

Where as Spiderman I couldn't stop playing. Finally completed the story and it was amazing. 81% complete and going for the full 100%.

Will then start on the 3 DLC chapters.
Old 28-05-2019, 23:03   #2213
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'm the same with RDR2. Started playing and it is so slow and takes a long time to get anywhere. I am going to stick with it as I think once the first bits are done it will get better and more to do.

Where as Spiderman I couldn't stop playing. Finally completed the story and it was amazing. 81% complete and going for the full 100%.

Will then start on the 3 DLC chapters.
Tried RDR2 again this evening, killed my first deer and robbed the train and I didn't fall asleep! Will try and stick with it.

God of War and Horizon Dawn Complete sound like your kind of games.
Old 29-05-2019, 00:10   #2214
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Woohoo lol. I'm at the camp just after the train robbery. Not gone back yet.

Yeah I loved God of War on the previous consoles. So will likely pick it up.

Horizon does look interesting.
Old 29-05-2019, 12:36   #2215
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Yes both those games are awesome, highly recommend them so look out for some deals later this year, I think I got them both digitally for less than £30.
Old 07-06-2019, 16:19   #2216
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

The Hunter: Call of the Wild. Just got the 2019 edition (game plus main DLCs) on offer from Steam.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2019, 13:22   #2217
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Currently loving Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PS4 digital download from PSN US $24 i love how you can get digital so much cheaper than discs often and i now prefer digital as i don't find enough resale value on discs by the time i have finished them so digital is the way to go as long as i have enough storage space.
Old 22-07-2019, 16:19   #2218
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Just started Assassins Creed Origins on the PS4 it has been a while since i last played a Creed game.
Old 07-08-2019, 14:20   #2219
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts

I keep going back to GTA V and playing the odd game I'm sure there is a mass of stuff still to do, between the stars and epic fantasy battle 4 are the newest ones I play. These are all pc games as I only have a PS3 and I don't really play it. I've got about 200 steam games not inc all the other companies that make games.
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 19:30   #2220
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Just started Assassins Creed Origins on the PS4 it has been a while since i last played a Creed game.
Just completed it and got the Platinum.

Giving Detroit Become Human ago now, as i thought you would try something a bit tamer.