Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old 05-06-2013, 23:11   #1771
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Its called 'commission' l would not trust any salesman on the phone, I was told many months ago BY A VM SALESMAN, that they did not have enough capacity to carry more channels.

Look what happening now. And that they would NOT introduce anymore HD channels as they would have to take off channels. BUT could offer me a better deal if l went with what he was suggesting.

Better TV, Better Phone Service and BB at a reduce rate. The conversation went on for about twenty minutes, until l said are you reading this off a card - he said Yes, it was a new sales gimmick by VM.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-06-2013, 08:36   #1772
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
That would have to be proved.
Still illegal; plus any ISP worth their salt will record their calls. You can't just lie, the regulator would tear their heads off and ***** down their necks.

---------- Post added at 07:36 ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Its called 'commission' l would not trust any salesman on the phone, I was told many months ago BY A VM SALESMAN, that they did not have enough capacity to carry more channels.

Look what happening now. And that they would NOT introduce anymore HD channels as they would have to take off channels. BUT could offer me a better deal if l went with what he was suggesting.

Better TV, Better Phone Service and BB at a reduce rate. The conversation went on for about twenty minutes, until l said are you reading this off a card - he said Yes, it was a new sales gimmick by VM.
Lol he just admitted to reading it off a card
tvtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 22:53   #1773
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Yes.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:06   #1774
trevrpb
WeatherManTrev

Services: ultimate oomph bundle M500
trevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnasimmons View Post
I agree, we should be told sooner rather than later what is happening about BT Sport - but then again we are talking about VirginMedia...
We can only be told when negotiations are completed and when any agreement with BT allows Virgin Media to start. And of course, Stock Market rules means that as any agreement is likely to be considered as share price sensitive, the announcement will be made first to to the Stock Market, be it here or on Wall St. Like it or not, that is the legalities with publicly quoted companies, and that is the same here or the states.
trevrpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:33   #1775
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

I think all virgin customers should refuse to take BT sport...that would teach them a lesson

Who is with me?
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:48   #1776
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze age
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
I think all virgin customers should refuse to take BT sport...that would teach them a lesson

Who is with me?
That's if VM get BT Sport...
johnasimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:51   #1777
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Either way...I will get it
Old 08-06-2013, 11:53   #1778
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Oh but they will my gloomy chap.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:55   #1779
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age

I will get it as well

Quote:
Oh but they will my gloomy chap.
Actually I am the reverse of gloomy
Old 08-06-2013, 12:07   #1780
kop32
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
kop32 has reached the bronze age
kop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I will get it as well

Ymoolg???
kop32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:37   #1781
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
I will get it as well

Starting a bit earlier today then John.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:46   #1782
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post

Who is with me?
behave you naughty man Colin
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:55   #1783
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
behave you naughty man Colin
l think its time we held a after school detention class for the increasingly naughty servants that thy master sends out.
Old 08-06-2013, 13:11   #1784
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
l think its time we held a after school detention class for the increasingly naughty servants that thy master sends out.
Nice guys finish last.

Unless it is santa, who is checking all who are naughty and nice.

Maybe virgin are going to allow you BT sport for xmas?
Old 08-06-2013, 13:18   #1785
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Starting a bit earlier today then John.
still going from last night!