Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ! god wtf is going on ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

! god wtf is going on ?
Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2007, 17:00   #61
vmtech
Inactive

Services: 20Mb broadband Sky tv
vmtech is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ! god wtf is going on ?

and how can we not solve your problems?
Advertisement
Old 25-07-2007, 17:01   #62
amateurfool
Inactive

Services: VirginMedia and proud of it.
amateurfool is just really niceamateurfool is just really niceamateurfool is just really niceamateurfool is just really niceamateurfool is just really niceamateurfool is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
and how can we not solve your problems?
"You see, you can do it".*

*With apologies to any Star Wars fans that are reading this.
Old 25-07-2007, 17:34   #63
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+ HD All Entertainment Packs, VM M TV, BT Unlimited Anytime, VM Talk Weekend Phone, VM XXL BB
the-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the rough

c wot i mean calling me a chav again & i didnt av ago @ u bein posh all i said was dat im not slagging u off cuz ur posh so i dont exspect u 2 slag me off ffs & den u call me hi & mighty ! u wana luk in da mirror but hay dont listen to wot i m sayin just carry on slaggin me off & callin me a chav does it make u feel beta or sumit ? well u'v proved my point posh ppl are up themselfs finkin dat their beta den any1 else. u started diz not me by callin me a chav, ow wud u like it if u asked for help & i called u posh ? ud be da 1st 2 kick off & did i kick of ? was i abusive ? no all i said was dat ya out of order 2 call me a slag & dat u wudnt like it if i was to call u lot posh & den cuz i used da word posh u all kick off, but hay its ok for u lot to call me a chav. c u dont like it wen u get treated da way dat u treat ppl. so learn from it . . .treat ppl ow u want 2 b treated & dont judge ppl but ow they type, dress, talk etc cuz every1 is different & u cant judge a buk by its cover. also as i said b4 wot makes u so perfect to judge me wen not 1 of u nos me ! have i judged u ? erm no

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:32 ----------

c wot i mean calling me a chav again & i didnt av ago @ u bein posh all i said was dat im not slagging u off cuz ur posh so i dont exspect u 2 slag me off ffs & den u call me hi & mighty ! u wana luk in da mirror but hay dont listen to wot i m sayin just carry on slaggin me off & callin me a chav does it make u feel beta or sumit ? well u'v proved my point posh ppl are up themselfs finkin dat their beta den any1 else. u started diz not me by callin me a chav, ow wud u like it if u asked for help & i called u posh ? ud be da 1st 2 kick off & did i kick of ? was i abusive ? no all i said was dat ya out of order 2 call me a chav & dat u wudnt like it if i was to call u lot posh & den cuz i used da word posh u all kick off, but hay its ok for u lot to call me a chav. c u dont like it wen u get treated da way dat u treat ppl. so learn from it . . .treat ppl ow u want 2 b treated & dont judge ppl but ow they type, dress, talk etc cuz every1 is different & u cant judge a buk by its cover. also as i said b4 wot makes u so perfect to judge me wen not 1 of u nos me ! have i judged u ? erm no
Old 25-07-2007, 17:42   #64
gaffer_gump

Services: NTL 20mb Broadband. BT phone line. Tv yeah it's in the corner.

I fink we shud al calm dwn n rlx, n not judge buks by coverz, mayb we cud do this again nxt munff if I stop laff'n.

/me getz down wiv me bad self..

Old 25-07-2007, 17:44   #65
eth01
Inactive

eth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to all

innit! gizza a smile!

Old 25-07-2007, 17:44   #66
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+ HD All Entertainment Packs, VM M TV, BT Unlimited Anytime, VM Talk Weekend Phone, VM XXL BB
the-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the rough

well i aint bein funny but as iv already said i aint slagged any1 off but ppl seem 2 fink dat their better den every1 else & dat they can slag me off but calling me a chav
Old 25-07-2007, 17:56   #67
Sirpingalot
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb BB
Sirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation era

Guys - Shut-up, much?
Old 25-07-2007, 18:01   #68
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

i just dont like to be made out to be a n0b wen i aint
Old 25-07-2007, 19:02   #69
xspeedyx

they called you a chav not a noob lol sorry mate just tryiin to lighten the mood

Old 25-07-2007, 19:05   #70
anduin
Inactive

Services: Sky+ HD, 100mb VM cable, Virgin Phoneline
anduin has a spectacular aura about themanduin has a spectacular aura about themanduin has a spectacular aura about themanduin has a spectacular aura about them

Radiance-Rob ... did you call the support line ?
Old 25-07-2007, 19:28   #71
xspeedyx

yeah thats ur best bet

Old 25-07-2007, 20:10   #72
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

As much as i hate txt spk, i can't believe the way you lot are going on! I must admit i've laughed reading some of it.... but it's a bit much!!

It doesn't make the forum very welcoming, and if you don't like reading it then don't post in the thread? Maybe a polite request to not use text speak would have gone down better...?

Like i said in this thread who are we to be so rude???
Old 25-07-2007, 20:35   #73
sollp
cf.mega poster

Services: Virginmobile,Sky TV, ZEN 76Mb,ZEN Phone line.
sollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful one

Use Firefox or something with a spell check in, it's annoying to see the English language used in such a Lazy disrespectful way, everyone makes the odd spelling mistake but to write with such a total disregard for the language is disturbing, probably expected in a Blair/Brown Britain as far as I'm concerned.
Old 25-07-2007, 20:42   #74
what?
Inactive

Services: vm tv xl, 20mb bb, and phoneline(tu 24)
what? will become famous soon enoughwhat? will become famous soon enoughwhat? will become famous soon enough

my feeling has to be, get ur head out ur ****

let ppl type how they wana type

u have no right to tell ppl how to type

its like going somewhere where they speak slang and asking them to speak in rp, aint gona happen, and aint how it shud b.

get a grip on ur life
Old 25-07-2007, 20:44   #75
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by what? View Post
my feeling has to be, get ur head out ur ****

let ppl type how they wana type

u have no right to tell ppl how to type

its like going somewhere where they speak slang and asking them to speak in rp, aint gona happen, and aint how it shud b.

get a grip on ur life
Yeah but.... it does say in the forum etiquette guide and FAQ not to use text speak. So basically the point is, if you use proper words instead of abbreviating it all then they can read it easier.
Closed Thread