Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Annoying things in life

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Annoying things in life

Old 04-12-2003, 20:40   #1
Jerrek
Inactive

Jerrek can only hope to improve
Annoying things in life

What little things in life annoy you? Not gettting ****es off, or angered, just, annoying...

For me it is someone not following the urinal code of conduct. Ie: Three urinals. It really annoys me if someone decides to take the middle one.

:p
Jerrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2003, 20:49   #2
Graham F
Inactive

Graham F has reached the bronze age
Graham F has reached the bronze ageGraham F has reached the bronze ageGraham F has reached the bronze age
Re: Annoying things in life

When I give people information and then they ignore it, that really winds me up
Graham F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 20:51   #3
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

People who say "uz" instead of "us"

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 20:54   #4
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

when people do not take you seriously because of your age which is irelavant

and disregard your view on things because its from a diffarent perspective to theres

wont stop me from from speaking my mind
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 20:56   #5
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

The list is almost endless, but a few are,

Litter louts.
Dog fouling.
Ill mannered children.
Pushy, arrogant drivers.
Reality TV shows.
People who are rude or offensive on forums.
etc,etc,etc,

Oh, and, people_who_post_on_forums_like_this. If you know what ( or who ) I mean.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 20:57   #6
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

When people get a chip on their shoulder because of their age

Seriously though ... people who deliberately straddle two spaces in a car park so no-one gets close enough to scratch the paint on their fancy Alfa or BMW, or people who accidentally straddle two spaces because they are too lazy or arrogant to park carefully, or people who park in disabled or parent-with-child spaces when they are neither disabled nor accompanied by children ... all in all, I seem to find car parks distressing.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 20:59   #7
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronas
and disregard your view on things because its from a diffarent perspective to theres
Yes, I've experienced a bit of that recently.... :p

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 21:02   #8
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
Yes, I've experienced a bit of that recently.... :p
now now........mind games

lets not argue we might annoy someone
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 21:15   #9
Flubflow
Inactive

Flubflow has a bronzed appealFlubflow has a bronzed appeal
Flubflow has a bronzed appeal

Local councils/councillors/politicians who are so far up each others bottoms or bicker amongst themselves so much that they have not got any time for real people/issues.
Flubflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 21:37   #10
SnuggleBug
Inactive

SnuggleBug can only hope to improve

You know what I find the most annoying Russ D? People who screw you and your family over right under your nose, then feed you a pack of lies....then continue to feed you a pack of lies with absolutely no intention of rectifying the harm caused....while all the while putting on a friendly face and making endless empty promises. and then (!) completely blanking you thinking they've got away with it leaving masses of damage behind.

I suggest you get in touch, i know how you feel about having your personal life out in the open.

Speak soon hunni, bottoms up

Apologies to anyone else who had to read this
SnuggleBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 21:45   #11
virtual-angel
Inactive

virtual-angel is on a distinguished roadvirtual-angel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggleBug
You know what I find the most annoying Russ D? People who screw you and your family over right under your nose, then feed you a pack of lies....then continue to feed you a pack of lies with absolutely no intention of rectifying the harm caused....while all the while putting on a friendly face and making endless empty promises. and then (!) completely blanking you thinking they've got away with it leaving masses of damage behind.

I suggest you get in touch, i know how you feel about having your personal life out in the open.

Speak soon hunni, bottoms up

Apologies to anyone else who had to read this
ummm okay then
virtual-angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 21:48   #12
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Patients who don't turn up.
Middle lane owners.
People who park in mother & baby spots when they don't have small children with them. (ditto for disabled parking)
Council planning dept. officials (there is a special place in hell for them)
I could carry on....
Old 04-12-2003, 21:50   #13
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggleBug
<snip>
Wow! Should we all leave quietly now........?
Old 04-12-2003, 22:26   #14
Theodoric
Inactive

Theodoric has reached the bronze age
Theodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom
The list is almost endless, but a few are,

Litter louts.
Dog fouling.
Ill mannered children.
Pushy, arrogant drivers.
Reality TV shows.
People who are rude or offensive on forums.
etc,etc,etc,

Oh, and, people_who_post_on_forums_like_this. If you know what ( or who ) I mean.
This dog fouling? Wouldn't the RSPCA have something to say about it?
Theodoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 22:32   #15
Theodoric
Inactive

Theodoric has reached the bronze age
Theodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrek
What little things in life annoy you? Not gettting ****es off, or angered, just, annoying...

For me it is someone not following the urinal code of conduct. Ie: Three urinals. It really annoys me if someone decides to take the middle one.

:p
Not necessarily.

1) The 2 outer ones may be in use. Forcing your way into one of these is asking for a bunch of fives.

2) I don't know about Canadian ones, but British toilets often have a low-placed urinal at one end for the use of children, so the prospective urinator has only a practical choice of 2 urinals.

3) Again, possibly a British habit, but some people seem to regard urinals as alternative ash trays. I prefer not to be staring at a mess of disintegrating dog ends.

4) The quality of the graffiti. Those above the middle urinal could well be of a superior quality.
Theodoric is offline   Reply With Quote