Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Netflix/Streaming Services

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Netflix/Streaming Services
Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2016, 12:03   #3181
johnathome
cf.geek

Services: 125Mb VM BB. Prime, XBMC. Paramount+, Netflix, D+
johnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to all
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Eurosport player have a special offer on until the 2nd Jan.

£19.99 for the year.
Advertisement
Old 22-12-2016, 10:25   #3182
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

Now TV Entertainment package for £1 per month for 3 months using code 8NGWZTHT

From comments on hotdeals it sounds like you need to have less than a month remaining on your current pass for it to work. Worked for me last night with 3 weeks left on mine.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:37   #3183
mike_gain
Inactive

mike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post

From comments on hotdeals it sounds like you need to have less than a month remaining on your current pass for it to work. Worked for me last night with 3 weeks left on mine.
Fantastic.....thanks very much for the heads up. Along with my two 6 month vouchers that I got recently for half price I've got 15 months of TV for £43 minus the £15 that I sold the surplus boxes for.

I am a happy man :-)
Old 25-12-2016, 11:29   #3184
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

A freebie for Now TV this time, 2 months of movies with Sky Cinema.

1st free month code : AANOWDMRW7MP
2nd free month code : AANOWAPK2J2S

Bear in mind you can only add codes if you are already in the last month of your current pass, so the first one will need to have started before you can apply the second.
Old 25-12-2016, 21:03   #3185
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
A freebie for Now TV this time, 2 months of movies with Sky Cinema.

1st free month code : AANOWDMRW7MP
2nd free month code : AANOWAPK2J2S

Bear in mind you can only add codes if you are already in the last month of your current pass, so the first one will need to have started before you can apply the second.
Cheers mate, works a treat. Free SKY Movies over the Christmas period! Thanks for sharing.
Old 26-12-2016, 12:51   #3186
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Yer welcome. I only just started using now tv recently and love it, so many offers on all the time makes it dirt cheap. I have Netflix and Amazon too so starting to seriously think about getting getting rid of the tivo.

Some new customer deals went up today, things like 3 months of Cinema or Entertainment for the price of 1 and 1 month of Sky Sports for the price of a week (£10.99). Quidco have £10 cashback on the Sky Sports one too so works out at 99p if it tracks properly.

Cashback http://www.quidco.com/now-tv/?_msai=...98a46df2390d32

Deals http://www.nowtv.com/wintermadness
http://www.nowtv.com/wintermadness
Old 26-12-2016, 12:58   #3187
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Yer welcome. I only just started using now tv recently and love it, so many offers on all the time makes it dirt cheap. I have Netflix and Amazon too so starting to seriously think about getting getting rid of the tivo.

Some new customer deals went up today, things like 3 months of Cinema or Entertainment for the price of 1 and 1 month of Sky Sports for the price of a week (£10.99). Quidco have £10 cashback on the Sky Sports one too so works out at 99p if it tracks properly.

Cashback http://www.quidco.com/now-tv/?_msai=...98a46df2390d32

Deals http://www.nowtv.com/wintermadness
http://www.nowtv.com/wintermadness
The only problem for me doing that mate would be the need for an aerial for Now TV, or am I wrong here?
Old 26-12-2016, 14:57   #3188
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Yeah you need an aerial for the freeview channels, not for the channels in the passes though.

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

Code for existing customers to get a month of Sky Sports for £10.99 AANOWBNY7PMA

I just used it on mine and worked fine
Old 30-12-2016, 14:46   #3189
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Yeah you need an aerial for the freeview channels, not for the channels in the passes though.

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

Code for existing customers to get a month of Sky Sports for £10.99 AANOWBNY7PMA

I just used it on mine and worked fine
Will the new boxes work without an aerial connection at all? (obviously the Freeview channels will be missing).

LG look set to roll out Netflix:

http://www.rapidtvnews.com/201612304...#axzz4UFdbw1mk
Old 30-12-2016, 20:29   #3190
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Will the new boxes work without an aerial connection at all? (obviously the Freeview channels will be missing).

LG look set to roll out Netflix:

http://www.rapidtvnews.com/201612304...#axzz4UFdbw1mk
Can't see any reason why they wouldn't. I know BTs youview box works without an ariel just no freeview channels but still gets BT tv pack channels and catch up/ on demand.
Old 30-12-2016, 20:36   #3191
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

It works fine without an aerial plugged in, as mentioned it's only for the freeview channels.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:48   #3192
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads

Quote:

Another Thank you from me for this voucher although not as straight forward for me as others have said but it still works.

I tried this a couple of days ago (even though I have a 6 month voucher still to use but can't complain at £1/month), current voucher was running out on 5th Jan and the code kept on coming up invalid, I assumed the code had expired.

I decided to cancel completely to see what happens with the intention of applying my 6 month voucher before the 5th so to keep the service running. Was offered £4.99/month for 3 months to stay but still cancelled.

Thought I'd give Kabaal's voucher another go today and it worked first time, will keep my 6 month voucher for use in 3 months time.

Thanks again Kabaal
Old 02-01-2017, 12:13   #3193
philcope
cf.member

philcope is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks very much for the Now TV passes, applied the Cinema & Entertainment passes today & both worked fine-Cheers
Old 02-01-2017, 17:10   #3194
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

I see Disney have now had to drop the price of its Disney Life digital offering , it launched at £9.99 a month and has now been dropped to £4.99 a month.
Old 02-01-2017, 17:37   #3195
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I see Disney have now had to drop the price of its Disney Life digital offering , it launched at £9.99 a month and has now been dropped to £4.99 a month.
Way too pricey to start with MM.