Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old 15-08-2013, 16:37   #3421
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathome View Post
Beach volleyball
Now you're talking, in glorious HD too........
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-08-2013, 16:39   #3422
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold View Post
We don't know as yet, however this was a reply BT Sport sent to someone on the NFLUK forum who asked that question:

Thank you for contacting us.

The new ESPN channel will continue the same level of great coverage as ESPN America with regards to college football. ESPN within the BT portfolio of channels will be free for all customers who have BT Broadband.
I hope this has helped.

Best Wishes

BT Sport Content.

I guess we'll just wait and see.
Thanks for that I have been on NFLUK but had seen that. All we need now is official confirmation of where SNF and MNF will be shown this year. Channel 4 is likely where SNF will be shown. MNF is still in the air AFAIK.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 16:45   #3423
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

No wonderBT Sports customers are unhappy with the service, l spoke with VM and apologised for complaining and asked about the BT Sport logo, which is at the bottom right hand corner.They advised me to call BT Sport, which l did.

I was on the phone for 45 minutes and kept getting an answering machine cutting in and cutting off my call.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 16:46   #3424
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
I was on the phone for 45 minutes and kept getting an answering machine cutting in and cutting off my call.

They knew it was you Arthur.......
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 16:47   #3425
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Very funny.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 17:04   #3426
Jameseh

You rang BT for 45 minutes about the DOG?

Jesus wept.
Old 15-08-2013, 17:06   #3427
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

To be fair, a dog at the bottom when you're watching the footie is a pain! I remember Sky doing it for a couple of matches at the start of the season a couple of years ago, it was in the bottom left. They soon changed it back!
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 18:27   #3428
busboy125
Loving VM at the moment!

Services: VIP 350mb
busboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilo View Post
Woohoo. I've cancelled my VM cancellation and cancelled the Sky install! I'm staying put!
I nearly did the same, but couldn't bring myself to go to the dark side! So stayed with VM. Really happy I did
Old 15-08-2013, 18:54   #3429
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future

Really glad we got the BT channels, but on a serious note is there a link to a BT site where they are taking feedback over the broadcast and presentation of their new channels?
That dog is going to cause bad ir on my top of the range panny plasma, no other major sports or movie broadcaster has a solid bold dog like that one.
P.s. hadn't read Arthur's post before I wrote this one, I won't be on the phone for 45 mins but it is a serious concern, even ESPN is opaque.
DaMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 19:36   #3430
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I am still here, and l for one am totally happy and didn't think it would happen - l have several pink elephtants in my garden.

I am delighted and l apologise to VM for all the aggro l gave them - now where is Atlantic - only joking.
Pleased to see you are now happy, Arthur. We did try telling you to be patient!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 19:38   #3431
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future

So what happens in 12 months time when we continue getting HD free and Sky customers have to pay £3 for it?
tvtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 19:39   #3432
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Great news! BT Sport is now included in your Virgin TV package – at no extra cost.
That's three new channels of fantastic sport, also in HD... get in!
Old 15-08-2013, 19:40   #3433
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

Has anyone else seen BT's "look how great BT is since 1846" film on BT Sports? Gee whizz.
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 19:43   #3434
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvtimes View Post
So what happens in 12 months time when we continue getting HD free and Sky customers have to pay £3 for it?
It is probably only a matter of time before Sky and BT relent and provide HD as standard. I think it is a bit of a cheek to charge extra for HD, personally!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 19:49   #3435
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It is probably only a matter of time before Sky and BT relent and provide HD as standard. I think it is a bit of a cheek to charge extra for HD, personally!
l am not sure they will relent OB because at the moment relations are not that cordial between them.