Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Family angry after Manchester bomb compensation claim denied

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Family angry after Manchester bomb compensation claim denied

Old 11-05-2018, 16:30   #1
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

http://news.sky.com/story/manchester...ation-11367136

Typical example of what is wrong with the country.

Instead of waking up every morning and thanking god that they didn't get out of the arena 5mins earlier. They go after money for trivial reasons.

Considering what happened to many kids and parents.

The fact I could still look at my kids every day would be compensation enough.
Old 11-05-2018, 19:00   #2
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one
Re: Parasites

Certainly are.
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 19:10   #3
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Parasites

As least they were there, unlike those fraudsters claiming about Grenfell.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 21:50   #4
RizzyKing

Re: Family angry after Manchester bomb compensation claim denied

Something for nothing is a lifestyle for some these day's and they are looking for any chance to claim. I witnessed something very bizarre when i went into town today two young guys late teens or early twenty's were about 30 metres ahead of me when one of them tripped rather then help his mate the other one got a tape measure out and seemed to be measuring the path. As the other one got back to his feet he said to the other one "enough" and the other one said "no bro would have been a sweet amount" and they carried on walking. Do you get somehow paid these day's for being clumsy, when i trip which is embarassingly often i try to get up quick as i can and carry on hoping no one saw me.