Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Premier sport listings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Premier sport listings

Old 09-09-2018, 13:34   #1
smallclone
cf.geek

Services: M tv Broadband 150Mb/s. Superhub 3 V6
smallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of light
Premier sport listings

God damn this tv company. They're a nightmare.

I recorded a rugby match last night - but the programme on the listings started at 8.30pm. The actual kick off was 7.45pm - so it only recorded the 2nd half. It keeps happening on Premier sport.

Who supplies the listings to virgin? Who should I be contacting to sort this out?

Thanks.
smallclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2018, 15:56   #2
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Premier sport listings

Scarlets v Leinster started recording at 7.30pm here - or was it a different game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallclone View Post

I recorded a rugby match last night - but the programme on the listings started at 8.30pm. The actual kick off was 7.45pm - so it only recorded the 2nd half. It keeps happening on Premier sport.

Who supplies the listings to virgin? Who should I be contacting to sort this out?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

Scarlets v Leinster started recording at 7.30pm here - or was it a different game?

It may have been a late update on TiVo.

Quote:

Thanks.
ozsat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 16:13   #3
smallclone
cf.geek

smallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of light

Yes. My recording started at 8.30pm. I only got 2nd half.

The same issue is due for next week unles it changes - the game is listed at 8.30pm on my epg (zebre v cardiff blues)
Old 09-09-2018, 19:19   #4
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one

I see that as well
Old 11-09-2018, 17:35   #5
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era

Set a manual recording?
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 17:43   #6
ozsat
cf.mega poster

It says 7.30pm now
Old 11-09-2018, 18:10   #7
smallclone
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
It says 7.30pm now
Thanks.
Old 13-09-2018, 11:55   #8
smallclone
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
It says 7.30pm now
Just tried to record using the online tv guide and it still says 8.30pm to me. Tweeted Virign and they said it has been "fed back". So I'm hoping it will change soon.

Old 13-09-2018, 12:50   #9
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Just tried to record using the online tv guide and it still says 8.30pm to me. Tweeted Virign and they said it has been "fed back". So I'm hoping it will change soon.

It's 19:30 in TV Control which is the app you use to set recordings.

But TV Go I think has a separate EPG which doesn't look like it's picked up the republish