Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2018, 12:55   #586
Mr Banana

Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
No one is saying she won the Presidency, they're saying she got more votes is all.
Agree, Mick can you help us out as I cant see anything in the posts suggesting she should have won, all I can see is that someone suggesting she is not discredited in the eyes of the 66 million who voted for her?

Post - Nice for whom? It was Hilary who lost the election for the Democrats. She is discredited in the eyes of most Americans

Response - Except for the 66 million that voted for her...

Advertisement
Old 28-02-2018, 12:57   #587
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Hillary could be in jail by the time of the next Presidential election.
It's more likely that those in the Trump circle will be in Jail before then - they've spent 10s of millions of dollars trying to prove any criminal activity, and have failed (and the investigations were run by Republicans, so you can't say they favoured her).

Anyhoo, I suppose you could alway pray for her to be jailed, but that would be hypocritical, wouldn't it>
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 28-02-2018, 13:19   #588
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It's more likely that those in the Trump circle will be in Jail before then - they've spent 10s of millions of dollars trying to prove any criminal activity, and have failed (and the investigations were run by Republicans, so you can't say they favoured her).

Anyhoo, I suppose you could alway pray for her to be jailed, but that would be hypocritical, wouldn't it>

Just be patient, the investigations are on-going.
Old 28-02-2018, 13:21   #589
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
That's not true. Those investigations were not carried out properly by the FBI, why do you think the OIG is investigating 'Improper considerations' being applied to the Hillary Clinton Email investigation?

https://oig.justice.gov/press/2017/2017-12-02.pdf & that is in addition to this: https://oig.justice.gov/press/2017/2017-01-12.pdf

Because it was done by a bloody biased set of Senior FBI Agents, who had it in for Trump and desperately wanted Hillary to win, so it appeared certainly via the text messages, they cleared the path for her and as per the edits in Comey's drafts.

And they have spent the same amount on investigating Trump's circle with the Special Counsel, so far, all they have unearthed is petty crimes, involving fraudulent acts from former associates, acts which bear no relevance to the Russian collusion and a ever increasing dodgy guilty plea by Flynn, who I now understand is trying to revoke that plea because of a probable 'Brady Violation.'
Old 28-02-2018, 13:54   #590
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

It will all come out in the wash.

So the 10 Benghazi investigations weren't carried out properly?

Last edited by Hugh; 28-02-2018 at 13:59.
Old 28-02-2018, 13:56   #591
passingbat
Inactive

passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:

You've been reading that Bible of yours haven't you Hugh? Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret
Old 28-02-2018, 13:59   #592
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
You've been reading that Bible of yours haven't you Hugh? Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret
Like so many of your assertions, that statement is not founded on reality.
Old 28-02-2018, 14:40   #593
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
It will all come out in the wash.

So the 10 Benghazi investigations weren't carried out properly?
Where in my post did I mention Benghazi ?

However, I side with one of the victims mother, who said about Hillary about the killings, 'She's LYING, she is absolutely LYING!'

I am talking about investigations leading up to the Email Investigations in which Classified emails belonging to Hillary Clinton were passed willy nilly, some found on Antony Weiner's laptop, someone who did not have security clearances in possession of classified material, I would say is a federal crime, but also those who were negligent in handling that classified material are also culpable, that's Hillary.

Here is the law regarding the handling of Classified material:-

Quote:
18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
A soldier who innocently took photographs of a engine room of a Submarine and shared it with his family, was arrested and charged for breaching the above law. I would certainly say, given classified emails being found on Weiner's laptop, that Hillary Clinton is certainly in breach of it, cannot have laws that exist and only apply them to people selectively.

That's one law that appears to have been violated by Hillary....

Now on to the issues surrounding the Funding of the Dossier, funding by Hillary campaign and the Democratic National Committee, unverified information garnered by Russians, handed to Steele and then handed to the FBI, who then used it as a source in a FISA Warrant. I'd say that's probably illegal. The test here is, how much did Hillary Clinton know of it and President Obama.

Last night, U.S Attorney General Jeff Sessions launched a Department of Justice investigation on FISA Abuses under the Obama Administration, again via the OIG, that poor Michael Horowitz guy has his work cut out by actions under the Obama Administration. Only issue with Horowitz, he does not have prosecutor powers, can only make recommendations. Therefore, a second Special Prosecutor needs to be called upon.
Old 28-02-2018, 14:43   #594
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Nothing wrong with reading the bible but its wholly dangerous to try to preach from it...
Old 28-02-2018, 14:44   #595
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

At this rate Clinton and Trump might have to share a prison cell! Could be a good sitcom really.
Old 28-02-2018, 14:59   #596
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Talking of the FISA Abuse investigation that Jeff Sessions just announced

Trump just tweeted this:-

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn’t the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!
I have to say here, don't tweet to the world about that Mr President, phone him up and tell him personally, he is your Attorney General, a subordinate, you can certainly do that, it's within your power and tell him your views.
Old 28-02-2018, 15:27   #597
passingbat
Inactive

Quote:
Like so many of your assertions, that statement is not founded on reality.

Only time will tell on my own assertions. But I know that I am standing on solid rock, regarding my Biblical assertions.

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Nothing wrong with reading the bible but its wholly dangerous to try to preach from it...

You're gonna have to take that one up with Jesus.

Mark 16:15 New International Version (NIV)
15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation
Old 28-02-2018, 16:45   #598
Mick
Cable Forum Team

BREAKING: Paul Manafort appears at a Federal court and pleads not guilty to a five-count revised indictment following Robert Mueller III Special Counsel Investigation in to Russian meddling in the U.S Election, Judge sets Trial date for September 17th. 2018. Source: ABC News.

Looks like Mueller's attempt to get Manafort to crack, backfired or it is simply the case Manafort has nothing to offer him because there was no Russia-Trump collusion.
Old 28-02-2018, 18:05   #599
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Or he didn’t want to cooperate. Don’t really see how it’s backfired. You go to court if you’re indicted. Mueller does this as a job, I don’t think he is surprised the incitement lead to court hearings.
Old 28-02-2018, 18:42   #600
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Don't about anyone else but I find the New Testament a bit repetitive and contradictory. I prefer Bravo Two Zero by Andy McNab
Closed Thread