Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2018, 13:07   #2056
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
His words were completely hypocritical..unless he really can't make the connection between what he twitters and the actions that his words seem to have engendered in the worst of his supporters. He cannot use the language he does at his rallies and then turn around and accuse the media of instigating this behaviour. He needs to take a good long hard look at his rhetoric before accusing others.
All one sided rubbish. The media is just as complicit in its behaviour. They should rise above it.

---------- Post added at 13:07 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewEastaugh View Post
Well, enjoy not caring about people who don't accept him, while caring about people who don't accept him.

It'll go well with not jumping on silly, hysteria bandwagons, while talking about how Crooked Hilary paid for a fake dossier and was the one who really collaborated with Russians and and and....

Oh, and how the Democrats are responsible for enraging someone to send bombs, because they've acted appallingly in encouraging violence. Y'know, much like...
https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/st...80557812822016
You seriously believe Trump is advocating people send bombs?

Ok then. Which is not what he has ever stated ever, but ok then.
Advertisement
Old 25-10-2018, 13:46   #2057
MatthewEastaugh
cf.member

MatthewEastaugh is just really niceMatthewEastaugh is just really niceMatthewEastaugh is just really niceMatthewEastaugh is just really niceMatthewEastaugh is just really niceMatthewEastaugh is just really nice

Last edited by MatthewEastaugh; 25-10-2018 at 14:18. Reason: [removed, because to be frank, I don't have the energy for this argument]
Old 25-10-2018, 15:30   #2058
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewEastaugh View Post
No what you mean is you don't have a plausible answer lol
Old 25-10-2018, 15:48   #2059
MatthewEastaugh
cf.member

MatthewEastaugh is just really niceMatthewEastaugh is just really niceMatthewEastaugh is just really niceMatthewEastaugh is just really niceMatthewEastaugh is just really niceMatthewEastaugh is just really nice

No, I had a plausible answer, then I deleted it because I don't want to be drawn into a never-ending circular argument in this thread. But seeing as we're going there:

"If some nut job who has snapped, has done this bomb thing, I can understand how they have become enraged - the Democrat side has behaved appallingly and the media has been complicit or just plain ignorant to the calls..."

*point out that Trump has actually, literally, encouraged violence, so it's not exactly just 'the Democrat side'*

"You seriously believe Trump is advocating people send bombs?"

No, I don't. Nor did I ever say that. My fairly clearly explained point was that if you're saying the Democrats choice of words and comments have encouraged violence, then literal encouragements of violence are also... oddly enough... encouragements of violence.

But feel free to chime in with snippy comments and lols, because that's apparently the tone of debate across the UK and US now, so we might as well all lower ourselves to that level.
Old 25-10-2018, 16:50   #2060
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
All one sided rubbish. The media is just as complicit in its behaviour. They should rise above it.

---------- Post added at 13:07 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

You seriously believe Trump is advocating people send bombs?

Ok then. Which is not what he has ever stated ever, but ok then.
I have seen the appalling comments that Trump makes in the speeches to those rallies he gives..How can that reporting be complicit in lying? If he advocates violence then what can the media do.Not report it?Seriously do you think I'm stupid enough not to understand what I'm hearing and seeing? Even if he's joking it's not good sense to utter it to his followers whom may just take him at his word.
Old 25-10-2018, 21:25   #2061
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I have seen the appalling comments that Trump makes in the speeches to those rallies he gives..How can that reporting be complicit in lying? If he advocates violence then what can the media do.Not report it?Seriously do you think I'm stupid enough not to understand what I'm hearing and seeing? Even if he's joking it's not good sense to utter it to his followers whom may just take him at his word.
I do not ever recall him ever saying it's ok to bomb his critics.

The Democrats started this when you got them telling their crowd to target Republicans/Trump supporters, they are not better and that is why I said you are posting one sided rubbish not because I think you are stupid, so wind your neck in.
Old 25-10-2018, 21:56   #2062
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

No one has stated that Trump said it’s OK to bomb his critics.

What Trump has said, repeatedly, that it’s OK to commit violence on his critics and people that disagree with him.

Quote:
President Donald Trump once suggested that “Second Amendment people” could take matters into their own hands if Hillary Clinton won the election and stacked the courts with anti-gun judges.

In 2016, he encouraged the roughing-up of protesters at his campaign rallies. Last year, Trump tweeted a video of himself tackling a man with a CNN logo superimposed across his face, adding the hashtag #FraudNewsCNN. And just last week, he made light of a Republican congressman who was convicted of assault for body-slamming a reporter.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ackages-936274

These are Trump’s own words at rallies.

'I’d like to punch him in the face,'

‘I’d like to knock the crap out of them,'

‘Maybe he should be roughed up,’

“Try not to hurt him but if you do, I’ll defend you in court. Don’t worry about it,”
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 25-10-2018, 22:42   #2063
Mick
Cable Forum Team

And the Democrats have behaved no better.
Old 25-10-2018, 22:50   #2064
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

One of his more deplorable quotes:

Trump says Clinton’s guards should drop their guns ‘and see what happens to her’

Quote:
“I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons. They should disarm, right?” Trump asked the crowd. “Take their guns away, she doesn’t want guns. Take their — and let’s see what happens to her. Take their guns away. OK, it would be very dangerous.”
and let's not forget:

Donald Trump hints at assassination of Hillary Clinton by gun rights supporters

Quote:
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.
Old 25-10-2018, 23:35   #2065
Lutherf
cf.member

Lutherf will become famous soon enoughLutherf will become famous soon enoughLutherf will become famous soon enough

US politics, as a whole, has gone off the rails.

All this rubbish is the result of the two primary parties vying for power when the entire system was designed for the people to have the power, not the political parties.

The ONLY thing that will get the US back on track is for the American people to wake up and realize that NEITHER party is doing what it's supposed to do. The American people need to wake up and remember that it is THEMSELVES, not the politicians, who are responsible for managing their own affairs. The American people need to wake up and remember that the more responsibility they abdicate the more they are subject to the whims, fancies and follies of the idiots they elect.
Old 26-10-2018, 00:34   #2066
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
And the Democrats have behaved no better.
Happy to agree if you can provide evidence of Democrat Presidents or Presidential candidates using the same type of language..
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 26-10-2018, 09:01   #2067
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Happy to agree if you can provide evidence of Democrat Presidents or Presidential candidates using the same type of language..
Old 26-10-2018, 10:03   #2068
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You do not get to decide where the buck stops when it comes to presidents, senators or congresspersons, who have engaged in violent rhetoric and I certainly don't have to justify just presidential persons to you, so no Hugh, I am not playing your silly game, I really don't care if you agree or not, I know Democrats have behaved appallingly, I don't need a second opinion.

When politicians from the Democratic side have engaged in violent rhetoric, you only have to look at the stuff Democrat Congresswoman, Maxine Waters has said, talking about taking out Trump, asking her followers to harass Republicans wherever they are and tell them they are not welcome. Democratic Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal’s comment that says she hopes Trump is Assassinated. Democrat Vice President, Joe Biden, saying he would prefer to beat up Trump behind the gym.

---------- Post added at 10:03 ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 ----------

Quote:
Same above applies to you also.
Old 26-10-2018, 10:09   #2069
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
You do not get to decide where the buck stops when it comes to presidents, senators or congresspersons, who have engaged in violent rhetoric and I certainly don't have to justify just presidential persons to you, so no Hugh, I am not playing your silly game, I really don't care if you agree or not, I know Democrats have behaved appallingly, I don't need a second opinion.

When politicians from the Democratic side have engaged in violent rhetoric, you only have to look at the stuff Democrat Congresswoman, Maxine Waters has said, talking about taking out Trump, asking her followers to harass Republicans wherever they are and tell them they are not welcome. Democratic Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal’s comment that says she hopes Trump is Assassinated. Democrat Vice President, Joe Biden, saying he would prefer to beat up Trump behind the gym.

---------- Post added at 10:03 ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 ----------

Same above applies to you also.
got any links?
Old 26-10-2018, 10:23   #2070
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
got any links?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...president-ever
Closed Thread