Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Promote your own website

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] Promote your own website

Old 11-02-2007, 08:24   #691
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Re: [Merged] Promote your own website

Well I've updated El Studentes' site recently, still got work to do on it to clear up a few issues with the display. No doubt once that is done I'll find a list of other bits she wants adding to it...... again
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2007, 10:05   #692
Enuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I am in the Middle of re-making mine, so any feedback would be welcomed!

Damien O'Neill
A good site, love your picture of the sliced oranges.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:43   #693
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Nice site damien

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:44   #694
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodger444 View Post
A good site, love your picture of the sliced oranges.
Not My pic I did the site, the images on the flash portfolio belong to someone else
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:33   #695
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Not My pic I did the site, the images on the flash portfolio belong to someone else
Your Contact link doesnt work (Firefox)
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:40   #696
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

It takes you to your default mail client? Do you have one set up?

I am aware of this and am adding a contact form within the week or so
Old 11-02-2007, 11:41   #697
Enuff

Quote:
Well done Christine Almond then
Old 11-02-2007, 12:16   #698
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Ah it works now, didnt have my mail client set up.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 21:40   #699
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

IIs anyone getting slow load speeds on the images? For me they sometimes do and I cannot figure out why! The images are not that big and I have a fast connection?

Could it be my host?
Old 13-02-2007, 17:45   #700
VSPNET
Inactive

Services: Ment to be NTL 10mb Service
VSPNET is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheap advertising spaces available on fast expanding website.

http://www.vspnet.co.uk

Places start at £5 a month.
Email: Advertising@vspnet.co.uk
VSPNET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 22:36   #701
TheCrow
Inactive

Services: NTL BB 2mb NTL Phone NTL Family Pack TV
TheCrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheCrow Send a message via Yahoo to TheCrow
My Website.....

Thought i would let everyone know about my forums

www.geekyforums.co.uk

I had a play about with the guide on here about running my own web server, which i tried and had great fun. But unfortunately my 10mb virgin connection is not realiable to have as a server.

So i bought some webspace and the domain and the rest is history.

The hosting cost me £22 for a years hosting with 400mb webspace and unlimited traffic.

And the domain cost me £6 for two years.

All in all a bargain and i had great fun! But enough of that! Get signed up people and help the geekyforums.co.uk
TheCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 21:57   #702
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Not really mine, but a friend of mine - he's trying to raise money for red nose day...

http://www.beardo.co.uk
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2007, 23:06   #703
mr_bo
Inactive

Services: V+ | o2 BB
mr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bo View Post
My wife is having a big push on her music career atm so I thought I'd put my ntl webspace to some use.
http://www.carriesearley.co.uk
Comments and feedback appreciated as it's my 1st attempt
ok, completely changed and moved it about, again, feedback would be much appreciated thx
mr_bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 08:50   #704
Alanmelon
Inactive

Alanmelon has reached the bronze age
Alanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Alanmelon

Just rebuilt my main site with new forum software (smf kicks the backside of phpbb) and haven't hawked it here in a while;

http://www.shoppingtvbabes.co.uk/

Tag line: Not everyone's cup of tea
Alanmelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 09:48   #705
JediMaster
Inactive

JediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanmelon View Post
Better Watchout... QVC is on a the "War Path" & taking Legal action on use of their Vids & Images
JediMaster is offline   Reply With Quote