Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 04-09-2008, 11:37   #601
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDutch View Post
gotta be quick...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Call-of-Duty-4...d=p3286.c0.m14

otherwise: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CALL-OF-DUTY-4...d=p3286.c0.m14

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

am a bit shocked tho.... as what the game has been out for 6 months and still that price :O
I saw it for $39.99 on the american Direct2Drive site (down from $49.99 until monday) this was wednesday morning so I assumed it was next monday but adding it to the basket it came up as the higher price. They removed the special label/price that afternoon, had a right moan at thier customer services and have now got $5 credited to the account but they say I still can;t have it at $39.99 so I'll wait for a bit...

It's bound to drop soon as the UK stores are starting to offer it at £23.99 though steam in the US have it up for $64.99??? and they'll charge an extra $5 in tax for a UK purchase
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2008, 14:41   #602
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

lol... just buy it from fleabay Kymmy or yeah just wait till its cheap on steam (2 years time probably)
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 15:15   #603
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Never been a lover of buying games on ebay, there's still a lot of warez on therre professionally done but unplayable on-line
Old 04-09-2008, 19:50   #604
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quake - on my iPod touch
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 23:16   #605
Kymmy
Inactive

OK, tonight playing COD4 proves that I shoudl stick to playing UT99, UT2K4 and UT3 sniper

Actually I wasn;t too bad for someone that's not played COD4MP before tonighyt Just need to learn the maps and learn that the guys cheat on TS

As that over paid actor come politition says...

I'LL BE BACK!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 23:29   #606
DocDutch
argh

DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

Kymmy we can sort you out on the TS I think.... would have to check with Rob but he wont mind. come over to the nthw forum

we promise to play nice

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:27 ----------

also I promise not to stab you that much anymore

Old 04-09-2008, 23:30   #607
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:

we promise to play nice

[

Do we crap lol
Old 04-09-2008, 23:36   #608
DocDutch
argh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson T View Post
Do we crap lol
oiiii Dilli dont ruin it otherwise she'll never come back again.
Old 04-09-2008, 23:52   #609
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

I've been playing a lot of WoW again, thought I'd try it out again since they've made quite a few changes, I started a new character from scratch and found it really easy to get on the ladder, nice improvements IMO Blizzard
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:05   #610
Kymmy
Inactive

Quote:
also I promise not to stab you in the back that much anymore
Cowwected it for ya
Old 05-09-2008, 10:51   #611
DocDutch
argh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Cowwected it for ya
I just couldnt help it... I just like knifing mods

at least on the server I can do it without getting into trouble.

Rob is expert at being a pin cushion.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:01   #612
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I just like playing with me rocket
Old 05-09-2008, 11:10   #613
Kymmy
Inactive

Why do I get worried when JT starts talking about playing with his rocket????
Old 05-09-2008, 11:12   #614
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I like my little rocket - although I have also been getting kils with my desert eagle recently too.

Incidentally - I just 'approved' you
Old 05-09-2008, 12:22   #615
Kymmy
Inactive

I'm a sniper at heart, the problem though is that the COD4 maps we played last night aren't big enough to play the true sniper game...