Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2016, 02:25   #361
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Re: US Election 2016

"Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Advertisement
Old 18-10-2016, 03:45   #362
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
Still have a horrible feeling Trump will win.
Well the elite do seem to want him in Damien,they have a major agenda..... If he doesnt win,ill be surprised!!
Old 18-10-2016, 06:40   #363
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Well the elite do seem to want him in Damien,they have a major agenda..... If he doesnt win,ill be surprised!!
You what? The elite want him in?

I think you need to reassess your analysis.
Old 18-10-2016, 07:18   #364
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
He won't win end of....
Old 18-10-2016, 07:21   #365
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Putin wants him in. The alt-right want him in. Other than that though anyone you could call the establishment dont. Even a lot of senior Republicans seem to want him to lose, certainly the two living Republican presidents do . Also I am wary of the term establishment (Trump is an apparent billionaire with a tv deal) but if you had to define it then it would be Clinton.

Last edited by Damien; 18-10-2016 at 07:33.
Old 18-10-2016, 09:34   #366
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Anyway Wikileaks have confirmed it was Ecuador themselves who killed his connection.

---------- Post added at 09:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

Old 18-10-2016, 10:16   #367
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

I'll have a lot more time for Assange when he / Wikileaks start producing stuff on Russia or the RNC.
Old 18-10-2016, 10:38   #368
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
At least he does not lie to the American People.
In fairness he doesn't. However, it's worth pointing out that until now, he has never been in a position to lie to the American People, unless you count The Apprentice.

Personally, I don't think anyone who openly advocates grabbing women by the pussy whether they want it or not should be anywhere near being the president. In fact I think it shows that something has gone gravely wrong with democracy that he has even got this far.

And yes, I have read articles on both sides of that fence. Clinton is not perfect. Hell, I don't think she is even a good candidate herself, but she is better than Trump.

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
I'll have a lot more time for Assange when he / Wikileaks start producing stuff on Russia or the RNC.
That's why I am wary of Wikileaks. I think that, on the face of it, what they do can be good, but they have a very definite bias in what they release.
Old 18-10-2016, 11:01   #369
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
He won't win end of....
You said Brexit would not win, don't speak too soon.
Old 18-10-2016, 11:30   #370
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Old 18-10-2016, 13:42   #371
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
You said Brexit would not win, don't speak too soon.
Perhaps we should have a little flutter as l think my pocket money is safer then yours.
Old 18-10-2016, 14:25   #372
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
You what? The elite want him in?

I think you need to reassess your analysis.
Indeed. I'll have some of what Dude111 is smoking
Old 18-10-2016, 15:23   #373
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Perhaps we should have a little flutter as l think my pocket money is safer then yours.
You will be surprised how many people won't be voting for Crooked Hillary, who normally vote for the Democrat nominee, but not for this evil devil.
Old 18-10-2016, 15:38   #374
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
You will be surprised how many people won't be voting for Crooked Hillary, who normally vote for the Democrat nominee, but not for this evil devil.
l am not a lover of her but she is a damn sight better then the slippery , slimy , groping , legal but tax avoiding Trump.
Old 18-10-2016, 15:55   #375
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

iirc, she's also avoided tax
Closed Thread