Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What are you watching right now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What are you watching right now?

Old 05-07-2020, 16:27   #1576
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Smithsonian channel - America in Colour: Fascinating footage of some natural disasters in colourised form, much of which has never been shown before.

Side by side street car footage of before and after the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.
The Smithsonian channel is a very good channel and has some excellent content on it l find.
Old 05-07-2020, 16:49   #1577
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Yes, I'm well impressed by the quality of the documentaries on that channel especially as it's Freeview.

It's not available on VM's TVgo platform. I guess that's some copyright issue?
Old 05-07-2020, 16:53   #1578
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Yes, I'm well impressed by the quality of the documentaries on that channel especially as it's Freeview.

It's not available on VM's TVgo platform. I guess that's some copyright issue?
You might be right there heero.
Old 05-07-2020, 22:32   #1579
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Scarface
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 23:21   #1580
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I thought your rule was give something 3 episodes before stopping.
I do, I didn't stop watching it because I didn't think it was good. It was okay and I wanted to watch more but I had a lot of other series on the go at the time so it is one of those series which I put on the back burner and come back to over xmas or the summer when things quieten down a bit. I have been meaning to get back to it but there has always been something more pertinent to watch. I thought I would have bucket loads of time to get through everything during the lockdown but the more time I seem to have the more things I find to do.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 00:09   #1581
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Binge watching Schitt's Creek (on Netflix). Just wonderful .. so warm hearted.
Old 07-07-2020, 06:57   #1582
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Scarface
One of Al Pacino's best MG.
Old 08-07-2020, 00:28   #1583
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Well that's all 2 seasons of Hanna watched in 3 days, loved it!

Now I need to figure out my next binge!
Old 08-07-2020, 00:30   #1584
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

12 Monkeys?
Old 08-07-2020, 00:37   #1585
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
12 Monkeys?
Not sure, I really need to think what sort of series I want, it will be via my CinemaHD app which covers everything or my legit Amazon Prime which has the benefit of better sound.
Old 08-07-2020, 00:43   #1586
General Maximus
Ran Away

Homeland?
Old 08-07-2020, 00:48   #1587
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I keep thinking about that, is it on the edge of your seat TV like 24 was where you can't stop watching it?
Old 08-07-2020, 00:52   #1588
General Maximus
Ran Away

Absolutely. I want to watch it again myself. Once you start you just cant get enough of it.
Old 08-07-2020, 00:55   #1589
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

8 seasons..... This will take me a few days to binge watch!
Old 08-07-2020, 04:46   #1590
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts

Ive bought the 12 series thats available on DVD of Spitting Image and working my way through. Brings back so many memories lol.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote