Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 08-09-2019, 15:48   #2221
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
Re: What game are you playing

I never did 100% on Origins. Are you gunna give Odessey a go?
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2019, 19:59   #2222
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
I never did 100% on Origins. Are you gunna give Odessey a go?
I will definitely play Odyssey as soon as i can pick it up digitally on either UK,US or Indonesian stores really cheaply as i try to pay less than £15 and never buy discs anymore as digital for me works out cheaper when offers are on.

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Just completed it and got the Platinum.

Giving Detroit Become Human ago now, as i thought you would try something a bit tamer.
Starting to get into this now and the visuals are very nice in HDR.
Old 08-09-2019, 20:03   #2223
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
I will definitely play Odyssey as soon as i can pick it up digitally on either UK,US or Indonesian stores really cheaply as i try to pay less than £15 and never buy discs anymore as digital for me works out cheaper when offers are on
l prefer discs personally SnoopZ although l have purchased a couple of digital games.
Old 08-09-2019, 22:48   #2224
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l prefer discs personally SnoopZ although l have purchased a couple of digital games.
Is that because you like seeing them on a shelf rather than selling them after you have finished?

My reasons are I hate swapping discs as it's a hassle and if digital is cheaper sometimes then that wins everytime for me.
Old 19-09-2019, 20:30   #2225
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

The latest Call of Duty:Modern Warfare Beta (FalkenHD) - Nvidia sent me an invite to take part in the Beta (just downloading it now - 45GB).

One of the few times I wish I hadn't downgraded from 200Mb/s.

I may be gone for some time...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg codmwbeta.jpg (267.5 KB, 10 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 19-09-2019 at 20:33.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 17:53   #2226
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
The latest Call of Duty:Modern Warfare Beta (FalkenHD) - Nvidia sent me an invite to take part in the Beta (just downloading it now - 45GB).

One of the few times I wish I hadn't downgraded from 200Mb/s.

I may be gone for some time...
That's a whopper and even with 200Mb/s that would take a fair old time to download. There will be a lot of new SSDs being shifted when it goes RTM I'm sure.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 19:33   #2227
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Am i the only one that isn't enjoying RDR2 and keep falling asleep playing it, this surprises me as i love open world games like Assassins Creed but RDR2 is zzzzzzzzzzzzz?
Old 06-10-2019, 22:23   #2228
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Just platinumed Spiderman on PS4 such a great game!

Now starting Assassins Creed Odyssey.
Old 17-12-2019, 12:41   #2229
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Still playing Assassins Creed Odyssey on PS4 Pro, clocked up 187hrs of play time not sure when it will end as i want Platinum!
Old 18-12-2019, 12:39   #2230
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I've found myself at a difficulty spike on that. I think I'm like 32 but all the enemies seem to be a lot higher in level right now.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 13:02   #2231
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Call of Duty:Modern Warfare
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2019, 00:02   #2232
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
I've found myself at a difficulty spike on that. I think I'm like 32 but all the enemies seem to be a lot higher in level right now.
You probably have to do lots of side missions and get your legendary gear as you generally can't beat an enemy that is a higher level easily, i think i am on level 67.

I don't struggle killing the bad guys when i am geared up although some of those animal missions are hard so i should look into going back and doing those now i have a strong character.
Old 22-12-2019, 19:46   #2233
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Far Cry New Dawn, it takes place 17 years after Far Cry 5.

I have just installed Xbox streaming on my phone/tablet (Android only). then Xbox insider Hub on my X1 ran the setup on the phone and now I'm streaming my xbox to my phone.
Old 22-12-2019, 19:53   #2234
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Far Cry New Dawn, it takes place 17 years after Far Cry 5.

I have just installed Xbox streaming on my phone/tablet (Android only). then Xbox insider Hub on my X1 ran the setup on the phone and now I'm streaming my xbox to my phone.
I can't play Far Cry as there are no options to turn off that nasty 'motion blur' that alot of games use and within 20mins i feel like throwing up.
Old 25-12-2019, 20:32   #2235
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
You probably have to do lots of side missions and get your legendary gear as you generally can't beat an enemy that is a higher level easily, i think i am on level 67.

I don't struggle killing the bad guys when i am geared up although some of those animal missions are hard so i should look into going back and doing those now i have a strong character.
Finally finish AC Odyssey and got the Platinum, play time was 226hrs if anyone has still not played it and are thinking of giving it a go then it is currently on offer on the US store for $14.99(£11.57ish)