Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The PS4 Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

The PS4 Thread
View Poll Results: Will you buy the ps4
Never 25 28.09%
Maybe 22 24.72%
Defo 37 41.57%
No sure 5 5.62%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-01-2020, 00:16   #406
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: The PS4 Thread

Firewall is also VR only.
Old 30-01-2020, 00:17   #407
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

It's an awesome month, basically 5 games.
Old 30-01-2020, 00:30   #408
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

It is. I'm so happy about Bioshock as had them all on Xbox back when they came out.

Was good to get the Uncharted trilogy this month too.

Sims 4 I might play. Not played it since Sims 2 on the PC back in the day.
Old 30-01-2020, 00:58   #409
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I've not played Bioshock so need to see those 3 games in that collection is like as people rave about them.

Not sure about playing Firewall as I get motion sickness using VR and regret buying it.
Old 30-01-2020, 01:36   #410
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I still need to pick up vr but going to wait till the next time sony drop the price. That will likely be Days of Play.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:55   #411
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Free to play Games for March with Playstation Plus have been announced, these can be downloaded from 3rd March around Midday, if anyone still hasn't claimed the games for February they should do so ASAP if they want them in their library.

Shadow of the Colossus

Sonic Forces
Old 29-02-2020, 12:06   #412
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Another decent couple of games.

Got February's games, even the VR one but can't play it as not got VR.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:17   #413
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Another decent couple of games.

Got February's games, even the VR one but can't play it as not got VR.
The version i have costs around £220 now.
Old 28-03-2020, 23:25   #414
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Free to play Games for April with Playstation Plus have been announced, these can be downloaded from 2nd April around Midday, if anyone still hasn't claimed the games for March they should do so ASAP if they want them in their library.

Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End

Dirt Rally 2.0
Old 07-04-2020, 14:25   #415
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

These games are now available to download or add to your library.
Old 08-04-2020, 20:52   #416
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I have the disc version of Uncharted but still got the PS plus digital copy. Will save me changing discs.
Old 18-04-2020, 19:07   #417
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

So got PS VR for my birthday yesterday. Didn't get the move controllers, however Argos and game had been getting stock over the last week.

Yesterday evening Amazon got them for about 11 mins and I managed to order them with 16% off, so only £59.08.

It's really awesome, bought and completed the Doctor Who VR game and played London Heist on VR Worlds. Its a brilliant wee game. Blood & Truth is also fantastic. Might pick that up as it's on sale just now. Played a few other demos too. Once iget the move controllers next week ill get Beat Saver.

It's a big mess of wires though. Need to find a way to tidy it all up. .
Old 18-04-2020, 21:10   #418
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Awesome, I don't get a mess of wires here, the breakout box is plugged in at front of pro and that wire runs under console then if I want to use it I take PSVR out of foot stool and plug in, once you find where to store it it is easier.

So no motion sickness?

You need to buy Until Dawn: Rush of blood
Old 18-04-2020, 21:39   #419
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I don't do scary haha. The weeping angels in the Doctor Who game made me jump out my skin, so don't know about that.

No montion sickness at all, I played it for about 3-4 straight hours. 2 hrs on Doctor Who and then London Heist followed by Street Luge.

I'll need to sort it as I have my USB hard drive plugged in the back so the box is plugged at the front just now. So it's a jumble on the floor.
Old 18-04-2020, 21:50   #420
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I don't do scary haha. The weeping angels in the Doctor Who game made me jump out my skin, so don't know about that.

No montion sickness at all, I played it for about 3-4 straight hours. 2 hrs on Doctor Who and then London Heist followed by Street Luge.

I'll need to sort it as I have my USB hard drive plugged in the back so the box is plugged at the front just now. So it's a jumble on the floor.
I will likely sell mine as the novelty wore off quickly I just prefer playing on a good TV and the motion sickness is annoying although using it alot may improve that as I find normal none VR games an issue but I can stop that by changing their motion blur settings, unfortunately Assassin Creed Syndicates didn't have a setting but after playing for ages I got used to it.