Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Updated: Boris resigns as party leader
Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2021, 10:02   #211
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
Re: That No.10 Christmas Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Isn't the PM's private flat above number 11?

Can't help wondering if Cummings is behind all this.
This hasn't been confirmed anywhere but I though it looks like he is he the one sat on the left of the table in the foreground along with the Johnsons and (I think I've seen it mentioned) the PM's PPS?

I have no idea how his mind works, and don't really want to, but if I was lining up a 'gotcha', I wouldn't want to be part of it!
Old 20-12-2021, 10:13   #212
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
This hasn't been confirmed anywhere but I though it looks like he is he the one sat on the left of the table in the foreground along with the Johnsons and (I think I've seen it mentioned) the PM's PPS?

I have no idea how his mind works, and don't really want to, but if I was lining up a 'gotcha', I wouldn't want to be part of it!
That's just his alibi! Where was his wife at the time?
Old 20-12-2021, 14:45   #213
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

If it such an important/controversial picture why has it taken 18 months for it to be released?
Old 20-12-2021, 14:47   #214
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
If it such an important/controversial picture why has it taken 18 months for it to be released?
revenge is a dish best served cold.
Old 20-12-2021, 19:11   #215
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
revenge is a dish best served cold.
I think it's Cumming's advent calendar. A leak for every day. Christmas Eve should be a right cracker ! Part 2 of the Allegra Stratton video that's rumoured to exist maybe...

Last edited by Mr K; 20-12-2021 at 19:15.
Old 20-12-2021, 19:30   #216
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I think it's Cumming's advent calendar. A leak for every day. Christmas Eve should be a right cracker ! Part 2 of the Allegra Stratton video that's rumoured to exist maybe...
Please no to anything with her in it!¥
Old 20-12-2021, 20:19   #217
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
Exactly.
Old 20-12-2021, 20:47   #218
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Exactly.
Perhaps the owner thought Johnson might be vaguely competent so gave him time to demonstrate this. After 18 months, they gave up waiting!
Old 20-12-2021, 20:49   #219
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I think you're right.
Old 10-01-2022, 18:19   #220
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

ITV has an e-mail of another party on May 20th 2020 when the country was in full lockdown and you couldn't meet more than one person outside: https://www.itv.com/news/2022-01-10/...ht-of-lockdown

Quote:
Downing Street staff were invited to a drinks party in the Number 10 garden during the height of nationwide lockdown to "make the most of the lovely weather".

An email shared exclusively with ITV News provides the first evidence of a party on May 20, 2020, when the rest of the country was banned from meeting more than one other person outdoors.

The email was sent by the Prime Minister's Principal Private Secretary Martin Reynolds to over a hundred employees in Number 10, including the Prime Minister's advisors, speechwriters and door staff.
ITV also claims the PM was there meaning it's the first time he is directly implicated in breaking his own rules:

Quote:
ITV News understands around 40 staff gathered in the garden that evening, eating picnic food and drinking. Crucially, they included the Prime Minister and his wife Carrie Johnson.
Old 10-01-2022, 18:35   #221
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

With a bit of luck, he'll have to resign.

My advice is at your risk.
Old 10-01-2022, 18:35   #222
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
ITV has an e-mail of another party on May 20th 2020 when the country was in full lockdown and you couldn't meet more than one person outside: https://www.itv.com/news/2022-01-10/...ht-of-lockdown

ITV also claims the PM was there meaning it's the first time he is directly implicated in breaking his own rules:
Wow, that's pretty serious.
Old 10-01-2022, 18:36   #223
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
With a bit of luck, he'll have to resign.
Well ITV don't have a photo of him there so he can still just deny it. Even if there was a photo I'll imagine he'll say he wasn't there.
Old 10-01-2022, 18:41   #224
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Well ITV don't have a photo of him there so he can still just deny it. Even if there was a photo I'll imagine he'll say he wasn't there.

Then, with a bit of further luck, a whistle blower will fix him.

My advice is at your risk.
Old 10-01-2022, 19:01   #225
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Wow, that's pretty serious.
Ha ha! You find this trivia serious?

Well, if this is the most serious issue you think this world faces, you really need to get a grip, Andrew.

These were work colleagues who were together because the government can’t just stop functioning. If they met for drinks afterwards, where is the harm?