Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ice Hockey - Elite Ice Hockey League

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Ice Hockey - Elite Ice Hockey League

Old 04-10-2012, 18:22   #1
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Ice Hockey - Elite Ice Hockey League

Anyone here a fan of Ice hockey?

I follow the Nottingham Panthers and really enjoy heading up to see them play.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2012, 18:35   #2
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Re: Ice Hockey - Elite Ice Hockey League

Yes indeedy - The Coventry B-l-a-z-e
We'll compare notes after tomorrow (when Panthers have thrashed us again ) hey?
Are you going up to watch?
Old 04-10-2012, 21:07   #3
Halcyon
Hello !

Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Ah thats cool Caff. I'm unable to make Fridays match but will e interesting to see the result of the game.

I was at the Ice Stadium Tuesday to see the Panthers take on the Cardiff Devils.
We creamed them 4-1 but they are a weaker team.

I remember a match against Coventry last year that was quite good.
Our main rivals are Sheffield Steelers though. Those matches are always fun!

Old 05-10-2012, 12:51   #4
mark1234
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV XL, Broadband XL (60), Phone XL, Windows 7 Media Centre
mark1234 is a name known to allmark1234 is a name known to allmark1234 is a name known to allmark1234 is a name known to allmark1234 is a name known to allmark1234 is a name known to allmark1234 is a name known to allmark1234 is a name known to all

Work has a box at the Ice Stadium and always runs a competition for Panthers/Steelers tickets. I've been lucky to win a few times and take my son along. Always a great atmosphere, I really enjoy it.
mark1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:36   #5
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
Yes indeedy - The Coventry B-l-a-z-e
We'll compare notes after tomorrow (when Panthers have thrashed us again ) hey?
Are you going up to watch?

Grr - told you Panthers would win.

Cardiff fans are great people to be around, before, during and after-match. And I enjoy a short-haul flight off to Belfast too.

Hey we thrashed the Steelers for you

We'll get you next time
Old 06-10-2012, 16:48   #6
Halcyon
Hello !

Ah thanks for beating the Steelers.

Yeah it was a good match from what I've heard.

Do you go go to Nottingham when your team are playing there?

Old 12-10-2012, 21:42   #7
Caff
I'm a geek???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Ah thanks for beating the Steelers.

Yeah it was a good match from what I've heard.

Do you go go to Nottingham when your team are playing there?
I've never been to your arena.
Many Blaze Faithful book tickets for the playoffs there year after year whether Blaze are likely to win or ice or not. They enjoy the comaraderie, friendly banter and being with like-minded people.
They must feel very welcomed.

We'll catch you on Sunday - Oh yes
Old 02-02-2013, 15:24   #8
Caff
I'm a geek???

OK - Panthers shot the Blaze down in flames. And again (repeat).
How do you folks see the season and playoffs panning out?
I'm guessing the Panthers will be champions - BUT a great weekend will be had by all.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:30   #9
Halcyon
Hello !

I've been quite busy lately so havent been able to attend the past few games.
I see we won 6-2
I'm going to the match against Steelers on 22nd Febuary which should be good fun.

Would be nice to see some real competition right til the end to give the Panthers a lot to work for. I want us to win ofcourse.

Old 08-02-2013, 10:26   #10
Caff
I'm a geek???

Steelers are still a tough cookie.
I'm fed up of losing in OT and after 60 mins
Old 07-04-2013, 15:16   #11
Halcyon
Hello !

We've made it to the finals again and won the Challenge cup for a fourth year running.
I can't afford to go to the final today but hoping to watch it live online if I can find a live feed somewhere.

Well done to the Panthers but got to say the other teams are catching up and working hard too.

Old 07-04-2013, 19:50   #12
Halcyon
Hello !

We've done it again!

Excellent game against the Giants who performed really well fighting back to equalize with two goals and take it into overtime.
Lots of fierce competition but the third Panthers goal in overtime clenched the win.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg winners.jpg (176.6 KB, 16 views)

Old 08-04-2013, 11:54   #13
Caff
I'm a geek???

Sounds as though it was a very entertaining match!

Cardiff knocked Blaze out in the semis, but we beat Belfast to take the bronze medal (with no PIMs for either side for a change!). It was Tommo's last match as Blaze's manager.

Congratulations to Panthers' league and play-off sucesses.

Roll on next season