Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media Info

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Scruffy Presenters!

Old 09-02-2007, 08:41   #1
museltof
Inactive

museltof is an unknown quantity at this point
Scruffy Presenters!

I watched channel 999 a few times yesterday. Now, you may accuse me of being old-fashioned, but I hate to see scruffy-looking TV presenters. Those two guys really looked like they needed a good scrub!!

I have got to hand it to NTL: on their promotional channel the young men and women were always turned out immaculate!

Come on, Virgin, presentation is important!

Oh, and why did I keep have pringles coming into my mind?
museltof is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2007, 09:36   #2
JG3870
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media (ex-Telewest) Broadband Size L/TV Size XL & V+ Box / Freesat
JG3870 is a splendid one to beholdJG3870 is a splendid one to beholdJG3870 is a splendid one to beholdJG3870 is a splendid one to beholdJG3870 is a splendid one to beholdJG3870 is a splendid one to beholdJG3870 is a splendid one to beholdJG3870 is a splendid one to beholdJG3870 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Scruffy Presenters!

You must have been really bored to watch a general information channel a few times, I had a quick look at the channel myself yesterday JK & Joel the presenters looked ok one of them had a haircut that looks like he'd just got out of bed but its a 'modern style' haircut.
JG3870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:03   #3
museltof
Inactive

museltof is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Scruffy Presenters!

No, I wasn't bored. I work from home as a writer and webmaster, but the weather was quite beak yesterday so we did not get out much.

But I am really interested to know what new features Virgin will bring in and how much things will cost. I am on 2MB broadband. Would not normally watch info channels very much.
museltof is offline   Reply With Quote