Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The what are you drinking now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The what are you drinking now?

Old 10-08-2007, 23:43   #226
homealone

Re: The what are you drinking now thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
I know I hate aspartame but sometimes you gotta add flavour I normally just drink water or proper expresso coffee
proper expresso coffee

of course
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2007, 23:46   #227
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

I hate people who spell espresso wrong I see it ALL the time at work and i can't help but correct them

I'm now drinking coffee, the wine did me no favours in the hormonal/emotional overload
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 23:54   #228
zing_deleted

drop an s and add an x is enough to be hated my god see what alcohol does to ya glad I aint drinking
Old 10-08-2007, 23:57   #229
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
drop an s and add an x is enough to be hated my god see what alcohol does to ya glad I aint drinking
Good job no-ones on the wifebeater, you'd get filled in for less than that
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 00:02   #230
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia View Post
I hate people who spell espresso wrong I see it ALL the time at work and i can't help but correct them

I'm now drinking coffee, the wine did me no favours in the hormonal/emotional overload
I don't really care on either point, sorry, so while I try & cope with you hating me for my spelling, I'll stick with my 14% red stuff

- I 'should' have gone to a work do, tonight
Old 11-08-2007, 00:09   #231
Pia
Inactive

Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars

Easy tigers it was just a mjinor niggle
Old 11-08-2007, 00:21   #232
homealone

Quote:
Easy tigers it was just a mjinor niggle
mjjnor noggle??
Old 11-08-2007, 00:28   #233
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Water on the rocks. Sad but true.
Old 11-08-2007, 00:46   #234
Pia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone View Post
mjjnor noggle??
It's the keys, i mean the laptop, i mean erm.. i blame virgin media for my typo.
Old 11-08-2007, 00:54   #235
joglynne
Born again teenager.

joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
It's the keys, i mean the laptop, i mean erm.. i blame virgin media for my typo.
Phone retentions and make sure you get a reduc.......sorry wrong thread.

So many threads with Virgin blamed ..and..phone retentions posted back as the standard reply. I think the glass of water has gone to my head. Or maybe it's being without sleep for 72 hours.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:02   #236
Pia
Inactive

72 hours?! You need absinthe never mind the water!

By the way, remember my post earlier saying i was drinking a wine called pink elephant? I just found a smiley to go with it
Old 11-08-2007, 01:10   #237
lauzjp
Inactive

Services: 5mb 3 mobile broadband, sky, freeview
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to lauzjp

ooh, I've got some absinthe in the fridge! I'm going to give some to the neighbour and his pals on sunday for their bbq.... :evilcackle:
lauzjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:25   #238
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
72 hours?! You need absinthe never mind the water!

By the way, remember my post earlier saying i was drinking a wine called pink elephant? I just found a smiley to go with it
Anything alcoholic would be welcome at this stage but I'm fighting a canvas at the moment and it's winning!!! Another layer of size and gold leaf to go. I refuse to be beaten. I want it finished and out of the house ...then roll on the wine. Oh well off I go to battle.

Oh yes.. Forgot yo say ...nice smiley.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:33   #239
lauzjp
Inactive

Services: 5mb 3 mobile broadband, sky, freeview
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to lauzjp

i wanted to have our bedroom ceiling painted gold... the walls are dark red, it's kinda morrocan looking i tried several paints but none looked 'right'

---------- Post added at 01:33 ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 ----------

and I am presently drinking kick and I have just remembered that there is a dribble of vodka blue in the fridge...
lauzjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 06:55   #240
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Robinsons orange. After last nights drink I'm in need for something a bit less alcoholic
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote