Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

Old 05-05-2022, 23:08   #2341
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

I didn't even bother with it. The only Equalizer I have ever known is Denzel Washington. I don't mind a female being cast in the role but it needed to be somebody who could kick ass more like Ming-Na Wen, Jennifer Garner (aka Sydney Bristow), Laura Vandervoort, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jessica Alba, Rachel Nichols, Erica Durance, Jessica Henwick, Eliza Dushku, basically anyone we have ever seen kick ass. They were all young at the time they were famous and would be perfect choices now as they could play the older wiser seasoned veteran role.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2022, 23:13   #2342
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I didn't even bother with it. The only Equalizer I have ever known is Denzel Washington. I don't mind a female being cast in the role but it needed to be somebody who could kick ass more like Ming-Na Wen, Jennifer Garner (aka Sydney Bristow), Laura Vandervoort, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jessica Alba, Rachel Nichols, Erica Durance, Jessica Henwick, Eliza Dushku, basically anyone we have ever seen kick ass. They were all young at the time they were famous and would be perfect choices now as they could play the older wiser seasoned veteran role.
Eh? The only Equalizer is Edward Woodward. He overcomes crooks by showing up in an early 80s Jaguar XJ6 and intimidating them with his cut-glass accent and devastating logical mind. He leaves the grunt work to his sidekick.

And he rides into the sunset accompanied by the most mental synth theme tune ever written for TV.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 23:14   #2343
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Eh? The only Equalizer is Edward Woodward.
I was thinking that as well. I didnt bother with the film either.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 23:23   #2344
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Too old for me

Old 06-05-2022, 00:31   #2345
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Eh? The only Equalizer is Edward Woodward. He overcomes crooks by showing up in an early 80s Jaguar XJ6 and intimidating them with his cut-glass accent and devastating logical mind. He leaves the grunt work to his sidekick.

And he rides into the sunset accompanied by the most mental synth theme tune ever written for TV.
Lonely?*

*showing my age
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 8E851348-E694-4BCE-B464-33085C38D06C.jpeg (62.9 KB, 82 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 10:31   #2346
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:

Was thinking the same
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 11:10   #2347
1701-e
EU citizen proud of it!

Services: TV 360 Maxit TV, Gig1 bb & a landline.....
1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one

The Stuart Copeland theme for the eighties show is legendary
The reinvented show is a bit of fun. No point in remaking the original.
A two season renewal shows a bit of confidence in the new show even when they sacked a main star (Noth).
Queen latifah does kick ass rather well so bring it on.
As I say a guilty pleasure but not ground breaking TV.
Old 10-05-2022, 00:36   #2348
General Maximus
Ran Away

The entire FBI franchise has been renewed for another two seasons:

FBI for seasons 5 and 6
FBI: Most Wanted for seasons 4 and 5
FBI: International for seasons 2 and 3
Old 10-05-2022, 02:49   #2349
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Have to agree with Chris here. Edward Woodward, the best Equaliser by far.

BTW you missed Melissa O'Neil off the girls who could do it. She kicked ass in Dark Matter and has done in The Rookie, only 4 yrs younger than Laura as well.

Meanwhile, here's something to cheer you up!

pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 11:50   #2350
General Maximus
Ran Away

I had no idea. I would have voted for her if I could. I just hope that if Dark Matter comes back or if she is in another series that she gets the opportunity to sing if she would like to. It would have been a massive surprise for me and I would have been blown away.
Old 12-05-2022, 00:20   #2351
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
SurrealEstate has been cancelled.
SurrealEstate has been uncancelled.

SyFy have changed their minds and renewed it for a second season, to air in 2023.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 02:25   #2352
General Maximus
Ran Away

Upload has been renewed for a third season
Old 12-05-2022, 21:01   #2353
TimeLord2018
cf.geek

TimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the rough

Naomi, 4400, Dynasty, Charmed, Roswell: New Mexico and In the Dark - Cancelled by The CW

Magnum P.I.’ Canceled By CBS After 4 Seasons
TimeLord2018 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 21:06   #2354
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Gutted about In the Dark and Magnum but at least Magnum had a happy ending kinda

In The Dark starts airing its 4th Season in June though are you sure they have cancelled it?
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 21:14   #2355
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I'm still enjoying Magnum. Gutted it's cancelled. The blonde is hot.

Not surprised about the 4400 remake it was terrible.