Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What game are you playing

Old 11-01-2010, 19:44   #1276
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: what game are you playing

Do not buy Bayonetta unless you want to throw your money away unless you are 12 years of age and like nude cartoon women.

It took my daughter less than 10 hours to complete and she got multiple achievements, even up to 2 per level.

It is like an updated Sonic the Hedgehog game and is ridiculously easy to play just mash the buttons and you never lose a life.

I think 2 out of 10 is being generous.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2010, 19:48   #1277
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Its meant to be like that though. In the style of Devil May Cry.

Must say though I tried the demo and didn't like it.

I was up till 4.30am today playing Uncharted 2. Totally brill game.
Old 11-01-2010, 19:49   #1278
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Its meant to be like that though. In the style of Devil May Cry.

Must say though I tried the demo and didn't like it.

I was up till 4.30am today playing Uncharted 2. Totally brill game.
Devil may Cry is a damned sight better than this game.
Old 13-01-2010, 13:46   #1279
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Currently playing Burnout Paradise on PS3. Seems good so far.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 17:51   #1280
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Currently playing Burnout Paradise on PS3. Seems good so far.
I really enjoyed Burnout Paradise, still play it now and then and it's good fun online too.

There's something so satisfying sending a rival hurtling towards a wall in Road Rage
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 17:07   #1281
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

nothing at the mo waiting for my 360 elite to update
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 10:25   #1282
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

still working my way through Batman Arkham Asylum
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 13:08   #1283
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I will be playing COD:MW2 on the 360 a bit later.
Old 16-01-2010, 13:16   #1284
losdev
Inactive

Services: VM VIP Package VM Mobile (Various)
losdev is on a distinguished roadlosdev is on a distinguished road

Championship Manager 2010 and Age Of Mythology (again...love it)

Both PC.

Caio
losdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 20:07   #1285
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
Do not buy Bayonetta unless you want to throw your money away unless you are 12 years of age and like nude cartoon women.
What about if you are 32 years of age and like nude cartoon women?

---------- Post added at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

I started another play-through of Mass Effect (360) today, in advance of the release of Mass Effect 2 in 13 days
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 20:16   #1286
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I can't get into Mass Effect. I'm not that far into the game either, I'm only up to the part where you meet that persons mother that you saved. I've forgot her name. The game is far too jumpy to continue playing. I could play a fairly new game on my pretty poor laptop better than Mass Effect plays on my 360.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 21:35   #1287
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
What about if you are 32 years of age and like nude cartoon women?
I think its aimed at pre pubescent boys primarily, it is an absolute doddle to play and you get achievements easily so may be worth it for that alone.
Old 16-01-2010, 23:18   #1288
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
I think its aimed at pre pubescent boys primarily, it is an absolute doddle to play and you get achievements easily so may be worth it for that alone.
if you get more achievements - do you get to see more naked women?

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 22:15 ----------

Just finished batman.

Crysis next perhaps
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 00:53   #1289
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Currently playing GTA4: The Ballad Of Gay Tony on the 360 (which I have back after being repaired). I am on the last mission..

Spoiler: 

The one where I am having to fight (with Gay Tony) at one of Tony's clubs against the horde of russian gangsters he has upset.

On the PC, I am playing Need For Speed:Shift.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 02:23   #1290
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Just battled my first Rakk Hive in Borderlands
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote