Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PS5 thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

PS5 thread

Old 28-04-2021, 21:31   #196
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PS5 thread

PS Plus games for May 2021

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1280x720_3G_EN.jpg (173.9 KB, 49 views)
Old 28-04-2021, 22:22   #197
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Not a bad selection. By the time I get a PS5 I'll have a decent collection of games built up to play.
Old 28-04-2021, 22:47   #198
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Not a bad selection. By the time I get a PS5 I'll have a decent collection of games built up to play.
When will you try and buy one?
Old 29-04-2021, 13:15   #199
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Not for a while yet. Probably end of the year.
Old 29-04-2021, 16:21   #200
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Not for a while yet. Probably end of the year.
It'll probably take you until the end of the year to add one to your shopping cart online.
Old 05-05-2021, 13:24   #201
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Wreckfest for PS5 is excellent, for anyone eventually getting a PS5 they should still purchase the PS5 monthly games as to not miss out.
Old 05-05-2021, 14:13   #202
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Gutted that they didn't offer the multi platform version.
Old 05-05-2021, 17:39   #203
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Gutted that they didn't offer the multi platform version.
Better to wait until you have a PS5, games run far better on it at 60fps etc
Old 26-05-2021, 21:21   #204
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

PS Plus games for June 2021

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3731571.jpg (67.5 KB, 95 views)
Old 26-05-2021, 21:32   #205
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Gutted about Squadrons. I just recently bought it.

Not the best month to be honest.
Old 28-05-2021, 18:34   #206
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

So, luckily for me I got an email the other day from Currys saying I was a PS5 VIP

Filled in my details with the code... and now.... ?? Anyone else been through the process and can shed some light ?
Old 29-05-2021, 10:30   #207
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
I guess they won't be showing off the final console design then, just the games.
Good news, I also hear Sony will start selling direct in Europe at some point.
Old 29-05-2021, 10:32   #208
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
So, luckily for me I got an email the other day from Currys saying I was a PS5 VIP

Filled in my details with the code... and now.... ?? Anyone else been through the process and can shed some light ?
And now you’re in debt to the tune of £1,000 and someone in Lagos has a very big new TV.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2021, 13:59   #209
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
And now you’re in debt to the tune of £1,000 and someone in Lagos has a very big new TV.

Nope it’s legit, I did kinda stop and check everything out first
Old 29-05-2021, 19:50   #210
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote