Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Images of Mars in 4K

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Science & Technology

Bluetooth Handsfeee

Old 07-07-2020, 17:53   #1
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Bluetooth Handsfeee

Im looking for a new Bluetooth hands free ear piece to match up with my Samsung Galaxy S 10.

Looking on Amazon now but there's so many to choose from i have no idea.

I want something that's good quality, easy to use and not to expensive.

Anyone have any ideas or have one they can recommend?

Thanks.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2020, 12:53   #2
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Bluetooth Handsfeee

You might be better off looking at Bluetooth headphones with have Mics. Something like the Sumsung Galaxy Buds: https://www.samsung.com/uk/wearables...70NZKABTU/buy/

Might be pricey and there will be cheaper rivals availble but the market for Bluetooth Headsets has largely been replaced by proper headphones that happens to have Microphones.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:55   #3
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Could you define "not too expensive", please?

It would assist in providing recommendations.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 08-07-2020 at 19:33.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 13:10   #4
alanbjames
R.I.P.

alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts

My last one was only £30 and lasted 6 years before it packed in so i dont wanna spend more than that if possible.
Old 08-07-2020, 13:36   #5
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal

What's your use case here? are you looking for something to make calls with, or listen to music? Will you be sat in a chair/on the bus/train, or running/jogging/etc. with them?

You've asked for an earpiece, but do you specifically mean one of the mono earpieces that sit on your ear for when you need them, or are you open to buds, headphones, etc.?
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 15:34   #6
alanbjames
R.I.P.

I want something to make and recieve calls with.