Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2013, 12:35   #1351
Mr Banana

Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Fail to see how this has anything to do with Bomber, he said BT & Atlantic would be here 10 days ago.

Saying BT would come wasn't exactly a out of this world prediction, it was reasonably likely.
I hoped he was right but had heard nothing from any other source at that time, last week I did start hearing things, so not sure where he was hearing things from or was it simple speculation?

Advertisement
Old 15-08-2013, 12:36   #1352
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocav View Post
BomberAF still has to prove us right on the Atlantic part though...
The best comes to those who wait.
Old 15-08-2013, 12:38   #1353
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
The best comes to those who wait.
Well looking on VMs facebook, those who are asking about Atlantic are getting suspiciously quiet replies. One person asked, and there reply was "glad to have you for our sports filled weekend"

Change of heart from "we are in talks with Sky on this one"
Old 15-08-2013, 12:43   #1354
newapollo
cf.addict

newapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant future

Well done with BT Sports - here's to more fun and excitement for the Coming Soon thread - and just for Arthur --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkPxqNPMp8Q
Old 15-08-2013, 12:52   #1355
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future

There is absolutely no way sky will let VM have Atlantic now, apart from a few missing hd channels (which I really want by the way) The complete VM package stacks up very well!
Old 15-08-2013, 12:54   #1356
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiechris View Post
Do Sky or BT have a cooling off period? I wonder how many VM customer who jumped ship will use that as an excuse to come back to VM if they do?
yes think it 7 or 8 days cooling off period but not 100% on number of days
Old 15-08-2013, 12:55   #1357
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
There is absolutely no way sky will let VM have Atlantic now, apart from a few missing hd channels (which I really want by the way) The complete VM package stacks up very well!
much as i dont like it but 100% agree with this unless Liberty new ownership has made in roads of progress....

queue coming soon for the rest of the channels
Old 15-08-2013, 12:55   #1358
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabmania2 View Post
it's amazing how quiet those "we won't be getting it" people are now, have they all gone off to sulk at the fact we was right or at least prepared to see it out before whining that Virgin haven't done anything again .................

anyway all you Virgin haters
Im still here, i never went in hiding
Old 15-08-2013, 13:02   #1359
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
I wonder If media boy was given any info overnight on the arrival of BT Sport
Got email from an insider at 7.20am today but I was not online until 9.30am.

All it said was 'Yes. Today or Tomorrow.'
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 15-08-2013, 13:02   #1360
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BomberAF View Post
I told you so!!!!

And you all doubted me!!!

I was a bit after the date but I did say in XL!
and hope your right about the second part to then you will get lots of apologies and rightly so
Old 15-08-2013, 13:11   #1361
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Im still here, i never went in hiding
And praise be to you Mr Stokes for that.
Old 15-08-2013, 13:13   #1362
si2008
Inactive

Services: tivo 1gb broadband 60mmb
si2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

go on virgin be a devil and give us premier sports as well ...
Old 15-08-2013, 13:14   #1363
greeninferno
cf.addict

greeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouser102002 View Post
I really didn't think in a million years we would get it on XL.

Virgin have played a blinder here, you have to say
Until you see the next price rise

Joking well done Virgin
Old 15-08-2013, 13:14   #1364
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Credit to mr Stokes for not going into hiding.
I've sent those chips to you MR Stokes but they might not turn up as i used Yodel.
Old 15-08-2013, 13:14   #1365
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by si2008 View Post
go on virgin be a devil and give us premier sports as well ...
Now that's being greedy my dear chap.