Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2013, 21:18   #1531
Aguero9320
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Netflix, Prime, Disney+, Paramount+, Apple TV+
Aguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really nice
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Let's party, Aguero-style!!!!!!!
Advertisement
Old 15-08-2013, 21:20   #1532
dieseldip
Inactive

dieseldip will become famous soon enoughdieseldip will become famous soon enoughdieseldip will become famous soon enough

New to this forum but been reading over the past couple of weeks...

Well done and thanks to Bomber, Howard, MB and anybody else who told us what would happen...

I have been with cable since the Nynex days and its great to get one over Sky..
Old 15-08-2013, 21:21   #1533
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldip View Post

Well done and thanks to Bomber, Howard, MB and anybody else who told us what would happen...

Welcome to site
Old 15-08-2013, 21:24   #1534
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I'm just happy that you all got what you were after
Old 15-08-2013, 21:49   #1535
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldip View Post

Cheers bud and welcome to the site as I have stated in previous post I just struck lucky with a couple of phone conversations I had with certain vm employees and even thou the info I was given was not guaranteed it was what was planned and still is,bomber and in particular the great mb are the ones more in the know.i was reluctant to post info just in case it went pair shape and was shot down,there are a decent bunch of people on this forum who are vm and sky customers and the majority of them I consider friends I do feel bad that I didn't tell everyone but as I explained I had my reason but did post cryptic messages.Anyway sorry for boring you and once again welcome to the forum,let the good times roll
Old 15-08-2013, 21:54   #1536
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts

Now its the Sky forums which are kicking off about VM's deal with BT Sport

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Prog...1265844#M21947
Old 15-08-2013, 22:19   #1537
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
Now its the Sky forums which are kicking off about VM's deal with BT Sport

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Prog...1265844#M21947
I do hope this wasn't anyone from here http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Prog...1267340#M21975

Quote:
Funny that about multiroom. I get it free with virgin ha ha ha
Old 15-08-2013, 22:27   #1538
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I do hope this wasn't anyone from here http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Prog...1267340#M21975
oh dear low blow

congrats to you BenMcr and virgin media,massive coup and nice to see you back bud
Old 15-08-2013, 22:28   #1539
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Lol. Whilst I could never condone that type of behaviour I love the fact that someone has taken the trouble to create an account just to post that on there. #mademyday
Old 15-08-2013, 22:30   #1540
piquet41
Inactive

Location: Bournemouth (where the sun never stops shining - lol)
Services: VM. VIP pack 152meg BB, TiVo & V+HD box on XL tv pack with Sky Sports BT Sports & Movies HD. XL Phon
piquet41 has a spectacular aura about thempiquet41 has a spectacular aura about thempiquet41 has a spectacular aura about thempiquet41 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
"tometoyou" whoever you are GROW UP! there are plenty of junior forums for you to play with your stickle bricks.

Pathetic
Old 15-08-2013, 22:33   #1541
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

Was it nstokes?
Old 15-08-2013, 22:39   #1542
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze age
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age

Well done Virgin - massive massive coup today
Old 15-08-2013, 22:44   #1543
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
oh dear low blow

congrats to you BenMcr and virgin media,massive coup and nice to see you back bud
Just said the same to a VM CS rep on the phone. I can't get tv anywhere to work on any device (for my brother if he wants it) She seemed quite grateful. She was more grateful though when I said her and her colleagues should give themselves a big pat on the back today, as I imagine they would have had a torrid time over the last few weeks. She said they did take some abuse and were finally relieved to get BT Sports.

The patience of the majority of VM CS staff must be at a level I could not dream of achieving.

---------- Post added at 22:44 ---------- Previous post was at 22:41 ----------

Quote:
I hope it was Young_timbo beginning an assault on that forum, Actually, no I don't. That would be too mean
Old 15-08-2013, 22:55   #1544
dieseldip
Inactive

dieseldip will become famous soon enoughdieseldip will become famous soon enoughdieseldip will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Welcome to site
Thanks Chad and Howard..
Old 15-08-2013, 23:04   #1545
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Whilst it might have been childish of that poster, have some SKY customers not been doing the same sort of gloating to Virgin customers for years? I love the fact that SKY have been left looking at Virgin and wondering why they don't do TV packages like Virgin and cut the same deal with BT for the Sports channels.
Closed Thread