Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Old 06-07-2015, 11:35   #5116
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
The last 2 images you posted never show up, are you doing it right?
Old 06-07-2015, 14:11   #5117
ArmedHitman
Inactive

ArmedHitman is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here... Was getting like 30-40 down too...
ArmedHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 22:32   #5118
Foo Fighter
cf.addict

Foo Fighter will become famous soon enoughFoo Fighter will become famous soon enoughFoo Fighter will become famous soon enough

My brothers on same cab as me

Mine

Getting 15mb out of 152mb. Over subscription for 8 months now

Stay classy Virgin
Foo Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 12:53   #5119
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal

Your brother has more problems than congestion.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 14:02   #5120
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
Your brother has more problems than congestion.
His live graph suggests it's gone back to normal-ish now after a restart:

qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 15:27   #5121
philipp
Inactive

Services: vivid 200. 3 tivos with all main channels.
philipp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Same here to the same degree.
same here. in totally different location. if you do a reverse trace from http://www.thinkbroadband.com/tools/traceroute.html when the issue is occurring you will see it happens at the peering point.
philipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 20:51   #5122
djstevie
Inactive

Services: Sky HD+ Multiroom, Sky BB Unlimited, Sky Talk Unlimited.
djstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of light

I've been getting these issues every night for the past week or so now.

When it starts and i try to log into Gmail or Hotmail i get a notification of possible fraudulent activity as it thinks i'm in a different location.

I'm from Glasgow. When I check my location it always shows as Glasgow. When these issues start happening my location shows as Sunderland.

You can see from the graph it's about to start going haywire again.

djstevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 23:06   #5123
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of

I make this the 4th night running...

japitts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 01:05   #5124
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I can't see the graphs of the last 2 posts, either you guys are pasting it wrong or something wrong my end.

I also have the bump.

Old 08-07-2015, 09:28   #5125
MagicUK
Inactive

MagicUK is on a distinguished roadMagicUK is on a distinguished road

1 thinkbroadband-gw2.core-rs2.thdo.ncuk.net 15 15 0ms 2ms 3ms
2 te2-2-30.bdr-rt3.thdo.ncuk.net 15 15 0ms 7ms 100ms
3 te2-1-9.star10g.bdr-rt1.thn.ncuk.net 15 15 0ms 12ms 178ms
5 nrth-bb-1b-ae7-0.network.virginmedia.net 15 15 2ms 6ms 34ms
8 perr-core-2b-ae15-0.network.virginmedia.net 15 15 4ms 5ms 18ms
9 king-cmts-09-tenge010.network.virginmedia.net 15 15 6ms 7ms 7ms
10 cpc75599-king9-2-0-cust94.19-1.cable.virginm.net 15 15 13ms 14ms 15ms

MagicUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 19:56   #5126
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Odd things happening with the monitor the past few days. Big slabs of red when the modem was on and being used...

Yesterday:

Today:

Taf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 20:34   #5127
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

I had this sort of thing too.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 17:48   #5128
Taf
cf.mega poster

Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Notice the red bits at the top of yesterday's graph... never seen that before.

Old 03-08-2015, 15:18   #5129
Taf
cf.mega poster

Things going bonkers again today

Old 03-08-2015, 20:13   #5130
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal

TB says Windows 10 downloads are causing huge peaks in bandwidth and latency.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote