Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Justice League (2017)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Justice League (2017)

Old 15-02-2022, 01:09   #31
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Justice League (2017)

I've booked for 1pm on release day. Can't wait to see if I can easily spot the Glasgow locations used in the film.
Old 15-02-2022, 09:42   #32
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

I am going on midnight. The trailer didn't blow me away and I am expecting the film to be very average, you can't beat The Dark Knight, but I always go the midnight premieres, the atmosphere in the cinema is something else. I have lost count of how many I have been to but I have been to every midnight premiere for at least 15 years of all the Marvel films, DC, Star Trek, Aliens and other stuff I can't remember. They even did one for the last Underworld film back in 2010 ish and I was the only person there
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2022, 09:49   #33
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I've booked for 1pm on release day. Can't wait to see if I can easily spot the Glasgow locations used in the film.
It's odd when you see the places you know turn up in films like that.

A lot of the 1940s 'New York' scenes in the first Captain America are in Manchester and Liverpool. Pretty obvious if you know where they filmed.
Old 15-02-2022, 10:26   #34
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
It's odd when you see the places you know turn up in films like that.

A lot of the 1940s 'New York' scenes in the first Captain America are in Manchester and Liverpool. Pretty obvious if you know where they filmed.
I'm hoping I can spot them. One big part was the Necropolis which is part of the cities big old graveyard. Think its the lead up to Wayne Manor and the exit where the Batmobile exits the batcave.

We also had major parts of The Brad Pit Zombie film filmed on George Square and a couple of Fast and Furipus films were shot there too. As was bits of Hobb and Shaw.

They also filmed bits of The Flash movie around Glasgow too. However 100% of Batgirl is being filmed in Glasgow. It's been weird walking around parts of Gotham with all the set decorations and fake snow etc. I think Cloud Atlas had a few bits shot in Glasgow
too.

There was a Benedict Cumberbatch TV show filmed in Glasgow too in place of New Yprk Coty. Glasgow was also recently used to film big parts of the New Indiana Jones with them turning it into NYC in 1969. It looked so cool.