Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Fun trivia quiz

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

Fun trivia quiz

Old 05-09-2005, 18:54   #1
cara08
Inactive

Services: Virgin VIP Package
cara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cara08 Send a message via MSN to cara08 Send a message via Yahoo to cara08
Fun trivia quiz

I don`t know if this has been posted before but you can play on the site daily or set up trivia quizzes for your own website/forum etc.http://www.funtrivia.com
cara08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2005, 19:56   #2
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Fun trivia quiz

As I am doing the quiz on friday I had a look see. There are some odd questions as it is US based (I only got 3 on the impossible one).
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2022, 16:50   #3
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Quote:
Originally Posted by cara08
I don`t know if this has been posted before but you can play on the site daily or set up trivia quizzes for your own website/forum etc.http://www.funtrivia.com
I havent seen it but that was fun!

I clicked SURPRISE ME and it gave me a "Foods that start with D" quiz.....

I didnt do very well..... I dont know anything about food
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2022, 19:10   #4
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I havent seen it but that was fun!

I clicked SURPRISE ME and it gave me a "Foods that start with D" quiz.....

I didnt do very well..... I dont know anything about food
Donut?
Old 15-11-2022, 19:27   #5
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
Donut?
Don't encourage him, doughnut.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 10:41   #6
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

As I love travel, I really like this quiz where you have to name all the countries in the world on a map in 15 minutes:

https://www.sporcle.com/games/g/world

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 16:32   #7
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Well thank you!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote