Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 10:23   #2956
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
No! he just made the right decision

You clearly don't understand the US voting system. That remark is pointless, given the system they choose
he doesn't understand ours either .
Old 07-01-2018, 12:32   #2957
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You keep throwing out this crap argument and I keep telling you cannot have California and New York deciding who is President and forgetting about all the ones in the in the middle.

Especially California; America would be run over by Illegal immigrants, guilty of crimes and released from jails. Law and order would be over. Maybe Trump should build a second wall separaring California if they don't come to their senses and start obeying Federal Laws
Old 07-01-2018, 12:35   #2958
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Especially California; America would be run over by Illegal immigrants, guilty of crimes and released from jails. Law and order would be over. Maybe Trump should build a second wall separaring California if they don't come to their senses and start obeying Federal Laws
I thought the Republican Party and the Tea Party was all about “States’ Rights"?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 07-01-2018 at 14:40.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:55   #2959
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Something Trump supporters and haters can both enjoy (in different ways)

Trumpy Bear!
Old 07-01-2018, 13:07   #2960
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I thought the Republican Party and the Tea Party was all about “States’ Rights"?

I believe certain Federal Laws 0ver ride State laws, Such as Protecting the safety of the United States of America?

Would you like illegal immigrants who have commited crimes in the UK, released from jail, free to wander around the UK?

Last edited by Hugh; 07-01-2018 at 14:47.
Old 07-01-2018, 13:34   #2961
Mr Banana

Quote:
They have to have committed an impeachable offense. High crime or misdemeanor, first for it to become a democratic decision in the House of Representatives and then the Senate. The process can take a long time. Bill Clinton was Impeached by the House, but cleared in the Senate, thus, he was not removed from office.

People call Trumps tweeting in to question but the President is entitled to his First Amendment rights like every other American citizen is.

A misdemeanor is about a President abusing his Constitutional powers.

A President cannot be removed from office because someone doesn't like how orange they look (I think calling someone how they look by the colour of the skin is plain nasty and ignorant btw) or how much crap someone thinks they are posting on twitter and obviously twitter was not around when the Constitution was written.

People with Republican Party allegiance had to put up with Obama for 8 years and yes there was even protests when he won the Presidency.

But just going back to the popular vote. When it was Bush vs. Al Gore, I really wanted Al Gore to win, the days when I was all for Democrats, a lots changed since then. Gore won the popular vote by hundreds of thousands.

Gore won the popular vote, but there was a bit of a tussle with Florida, Gore had 266 Electoral College votes, Bush had 246, Bush needed Florida to win, but so did Gore, this was the closest presidential election in the nation's history, with a .009% margin, 537 votes was in it, a recount was called for and ultimately the decision went to the Florida Supreme Court and the United States Supreme Court. The high court's contentious 5:4 decision that was announced on December 12, 2000, ended a statewide recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court on December 8, effectively awarding Florida's 25 EC votes to Bush and as history recalls, granting him the Presidency.
http://www.marieclaire.com/politics/...appearing-tan/

Old 07-01-2018, 14:51   #2962
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
I believe certain Federal Laws 0ver ride State laws, Such as Protecting the safety of the United States of America?

Would you like illegal immigrants who have commited crimes in the UK, released from jail, free to wander around the UK?
You appear to have missed my point - one of the tenets of the Tea Party and a large section of the Republican Party is that States know better than the Federal Government about which laws are best applied in their individual states, as they think that the Federal Government "over-reaches".

But to answer your point - I believe if an undocumented immigrant has committed a crime, they should be deported.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 07-01-2018 at 17:39.
Old 07-01-2018, 16:09   #2963
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
Sorry (well, actually I am not), I don't click links that people don't bother to explain what they are linking to and why.

I hope you're not trying to justify calling someone by their skin colour. Given that you have bold my reference to calling someone 'nasty and ignorant' for doing such a thing.

My point still remains, attacking someone by referencing their skin colour, is actually quite pathetic, which usually means they have no other valid argument to present, so they attack appearances instead.
Old 07-01-2018, 16:20   #2964
Mr Banana

Quote:
Sorry (well, actually I am not), I don't click links that people don't bother to explain what they are linking to and why.

I hope you're not trying to justify calling someone by their skin colour. Given that you have bold my reference to calling someone 'nasty and ignorant' for doing such a thing.

My point still remains, attacking someone by referencing their skin colour, is actually quite pathetic, which usually means they have no other valid argument to present, so they attack appearances instead.
Mick - I have no valid argument I want to present about this egotistical moron. I think the man is a disgusting, repulsive excuse for a human being and I have no problem calling a man who chooses to paint himself orange - an orange baffoon.

Is that clear enough for you?

Old 07-01-2018, 16:41   #2965
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Mick - I have no valid argument I want to present about this egotistical moron. I think the man is a disgusting, repulsive excuse for a human being and I have no problem calling a man who chooses to paint himself orange - an orange baffoon.

It would appear your link does not agree with your POV, pity you didn't read it before posting.

Quote:
Trump might *never* have had a spray tan addiction to begin with.
Quote:
There's a lot about Donald Trump that we can never understand or unpack, but this? This seems doable. So let's dig deep into an investigation of what appears to be Trump's breakup with his spray tan.

To get to the bottom of things, we reached out to an expert who's worked with Trump personally—Cleveland-based makeup artist Jason Kelly, who handled Trump's look (and a slew of other prominent Republicans) at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

"He didn't have any liquid or cream foundation on, or spray tan actually," Kelly reveals, explaining that the key to spotting a spray tan is all in the knuckles (or elbows/knees/anywhere the body bends), where you'll see creases that give the tan away. "The newer ones nowadays are a lot better, but I have an eye for it and I can spot it a mile away."

What's more, Kelly reports that the orange tone we see in pictures might be more a result of lighting than of Trump's tanning routine. "When I met him, he didn't really look orange at all," Kelly explains. "Not the way he did in all the previous pictures I had seen when I was doing my homework."
Old 07-01-2018, 17:01   #2966
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
It would appear your link does not agree with your POV, pity you didn't read it before posting.
I could post hundreds of other links to sites that point out that his colour is due to spray tanning or sun beds.

Old 07-01-2018, 17:23   #2967
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I could post hundreds of other links to sites that point out that his colour is due to spray tanning or sun beds.
Why spray yourself orange though? He just looks like an oompa loompa gone wrong....
Old 07-01-2018, 18:39   #2968
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:

The bit I've put in bold is clear enough, sure.

He paints himself orange, wow, that's a new one on me. I did not realise having a different coloured skin was such an issue to you. This coming from a man who has a username as a yellow fruit... Okay then.

His skin colour looks normal to me but then again I don't pay too much attention to how he looks, but thanks for confirming you cannot present any valid argument and prefer to lower yourself to 'nastyness' to try and justify your hatred.
Old 07-01-2018, 19:15   #2969
Mr Banana

Quote:
The bit I've put in bold is clear enough, sure.

He paints himself orange, wow, that's a new one on me. I did not realise having a different coloured skin was such an issue to you. This coming from a man who has a username as a yellow fruit... Okay then.

His skin colour looks normal to me but then again I don't pay too much attention to how he looks, but thanks for confirming you cannot present any valid argument and prefer to lower yourself to 'nastyness' to try and justify your hatred.
You are missing the point - I don't want to have a valid argument - I despise the man.

Old 07-01-2018, 19:21   #2970
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Who needs a valid argument the guy is a top closs tool of the highest order. Resorting to childish name calling and non-factually correct statements.

no-one can sink as low as he does!