Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 05-09-2008, 11:34   #616
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
I've been playing a lot of WoW again, thought I'd try it out again since they've made quite a few changes, I started a new character from scratch and found it really easy to get on the ladder, nice improvements IMO Blizzard
I started a new toon, an alliance Shammy, I've not enjoyed WoW this much in ages
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2008, 17:52   #617
mouqeet
cf.addict

Services: VM
mouqeet is an unknown quantity at this point

Fifa 08
mouqeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:19   #618
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig

Oblivion "The elder scolls IV"
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 13:41   #619
smeagoly1
Inactive

Services: Bugger all now apart from 8meg ADSL and only 2 meg at best!!!! I want my 20meg cable back!
smeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nicesmeagoly1 is just really nice

Just got "Race Grid"........droooooools.
smeagoly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 18:45   #620
Pbryanw
cf.addict

Services: Plusnet Fibre Broadband, Phone & TV
Pbryanw is just really nicePbryanw is just really nicePbryanw is just really nicePbryanw is just really nicePbryanw is just really nicePbryanw is just really nice

Mass Effect and it's bl**dy good apart from all the sub-quests. Plus I have a thing for sexy, blue aliens.
Pbryanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 10:19   #621
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Been playing the GT-R Evolution expansion for Race07.. trying to manhandle the Koenigsegg CCX around the Nordschleife without dying
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 20:45   #622
NEONKNIGHT

Thumbs up Re: what game are you playing

OVERLORD (xbox360) - missed this when first released and its a hoot! also started Eternal Sonata (Xbox360) again missed this when it was first released...interesting and a completely mad RPG

Old 16-09-2008, 23:15   #623
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

The Orange Box

GTA4
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 15:47   #624
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

Stalker Clear sky very nice looking game
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 16:04   #625
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Star Wars Force Unleashed
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 22:36   #626
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Spore - Not as good as I was hoping but still very good and surprisingly addictive non the less.
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 18:20   #627
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

mercenaries 2 world in flames, 360

Great game just lost 4 hours of Saturday afternoon and have 4 achievements.
Old 21-09-2008, 20:56   #628
ginge51
Permanently Banned

Services: I'm on vm 10 meg
ginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to all

The games I've been playing of late are, team fortress 2, Stalker:clear sky's,spore, crysis warhead and pro evolution soccer 6.
I hope the new pro evo 09 will be a major improvement over 08.I've even pre-ordered fifa09 , that's the 1st ever fifa game I've bought, looks good
ginge51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 21:51   #629
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

14 achievements in Merc 2 now.

Also playing Spore on the PC

LEGO Star Wars: TCS 360
Old 24-09-2008, 00:57   #630
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

Colonization, stalker clear sky and if I have time left a bit of cod4.
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote