Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | BonanzaBonanza

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Freesat & Freeview

BonanzaBonanza

Old 04-03-2014, 19:57   #1
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age
BonanzaBonanza

Rescanned my PCTV tuner, and spotted this channel.

http://www.a516digital.com/2014/02/b...iewers-as.html

It's a temporary test channel, carried on live and test local freeview muxes.

Also have a test transmission for London Live, and another test card test channel.

Content: Vintage US TV, Bonanza, I Love Lucy, Dragnet, Beverly hillbillies etc.
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2014, 20:36   #2
WBC-WORKER
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV { XL } and 20 MB Broadband
WBC-WORKER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: BonanzaBonanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matth View Post
Rescanned my PCTV tuner, and spotted this channel.

http://www.a516digital.com/2014/02/b...iewers-as.html

It's a temporary test channel, carried on live and test local freeview muxes.

Also have a test transmission for London Live, and another test card test channel.

Content: Vintage US TV, Bonanza, I Love Lucy, Dragnet, Beverly hillbillies etc.
that channel has been live for a good four weeks so not exactly breaking news although I for one have never looked at it.
WBC-WORKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:02   #3
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age
Re: BonanzaBonanza

Haven't seen it announced anywhere I check (well, mainly here).

Saw a Flash Gordon episode, and the quality was abysmal - black and white, as you expect, but I'd say they screwed up the frame rate conversion - blurry movement, and vagueness on things which aren't moving. Maybe 24fps film to 60 US and to 50 UK ... that would probably do it!
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote