Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What music are you listening to?

Old 08-12-2017, 17:58   #13066
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has reached the bronze age
Dude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze age
Im listening to my DEEP PURPLE 8 track tape (3rd album (1969))

Current song: Chasing shadows
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-12-2017, 17:01   #13067
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: What music are you listening to?

Bruford - Sample and Hold

Godlike musicianship: Bill Bruford, Jeff Berlin, Allan Holdsworth (R.I.P) and Dave Stewart (The real one, not that bloke from the Eurythmics)
Old 19-12-2017, 15:23   #13068
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Status Quo - Pictures of matchstick men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQyB5buEV5s

Baccara - Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSQjx79dR8s

George Harrison and Eric Clapton - While my guitar gently weeps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDs2Bkq6UU4

The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk

David Essex - A Winter's Tale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChU4M3fe-9Q
Old 20-12-2017, 10:28   #13069
Tricky Trevor
cf.addict

Services: 350 mbit,V6,Tivo,4K tv
Tricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation eraTricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation eraTricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation eraTricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation eraTricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation eraTricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation eraTricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation eraTricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation eraTricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation eraTricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation eraTricky Trevor has entered a golden reputation era

Yes-Topographic Drama..Live across America

https://youtu.be/AwnViEHcyOw
Old 24-12-2017, 22:35   #13070
admars
cf.mega poster

admars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of society

was listening to Primitive Race, then for some reason Underworld popped in my head...

choon Rez / Cowgirl live

https://open.spotify.com/track/0nzSpQ9DM8rjH9P1CzdOVh
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2017, 23:51   #13071
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze

Just been listening and watching a tribute to Merle Haggard.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 14:49   #13072
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 70M SHUB thingy in modem mode XL TV VboxHD Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny stars
heero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny stars

This was on the local pub's sound loop and it's turned into an earworm on me. Thought it might be Mark Knopfer / Dire Straits but turned out to be Chris Rea.

Old 08-01-2018, 00:17   #13073
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze ageDude111 has reached the bronze age
Listening to my Nazareth record (Loud and proud)

Current song: This fight tonight
Old 08-01-2018, 05:21   #13074
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Some of that heavy metal stuff was pretty good Dude.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:50   #13075
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze

The Highwaymen Cd
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 20:38   #13076
alanbjames
cf.mega poster

Services: XL Phone, XXL 350mb BB SH3 (wired).
alanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant futurealanbjames has a brilliant future

Now thats what u call 80s cds.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 10:37   #13077
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Im listening to my Woodstock record (Record 2)

Current song: Sea of madness - Crosby stills and nash
Old 19-01-2018, 21:05   #13078
admars
cf.mega poster

admars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of society

last night I was listening to Body Count Bloodlust, which came out last year, and is very good, I don't think I've listened to them since my college days when the first two albums came out, saw them touring the second at Brixton

Anyway, this album is very good, it's got some strong though provoking lyrics, but the music is really good as well if you don't care for the message

as a contrast now listening to the new Fall Out Boy - Mania, which I can't see myself bothering to stream again, life is sometimes too short for second chances for things to grow on you I'm sure I've missed in some gems that way, but I don't think I am this time Bit too poppy for my liking, not sure why I didn't think it would be!
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 06:13   #13079
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Im listening to my Woodstock 69 cassette (Side 1)

Current song: Freedom - Richie Havens
Old 28-01-2018, 03:48   #13080
Paul M
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Sky TV : VM Cable (350 Mbps) : Sky BB (38 Mbps)
Paul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny stars
Paul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny stars

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul M is offline   Reply With Quote