Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What are you eating now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What are you eating now?

Old 28-03-2010, 08:10   #346
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectato View Post
Too much pizza....
Difficulty breathing....
Must dial 9..9.......
You can never have enough Pizza :-)Pizza 001edit.jpg

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-03-2010, 09:07   #347
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flange View Post
Is that hotter than "Dave's Insanity sauce"?
I like the Holy Cow - Goan Extreme hot lime sauce.. Great on it's own or just as nice mixed with a bit of yoghurt as a topping sauce for kebabs

As for Pizza not bought one for years, always make my own and my favorite is a a nice garlic, Tuna, Prawn, Mussell and anchovy pizza with olives and jalopenos
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 09:31   #348
Wayfair
Inactive

Services: Virgin tinterweb, Tivo with an extra large package 'oh yes' and a speaky thing...
Wayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze array
Wayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze arrayWayfair has a bronze array

Sausage sandwich with a splash of daddies, mug of tea little smidge of milk and 2 sugars.
Wayfair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 09:39   #349
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

One of my husband's legendary Bacon and Mushroom toasted sandwiches with lashings of Heinz Ketchup, a large glass of OG and a mug of tea on it's way as I type this.
Old 28-03-2010, 09:44   #350
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Hmmm, you;ve just reminded me that I've not had a bacon and banana toastie for a bit... Off to the co-op I go
Old 28-03-2010, 09:47   #351
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Hmmm, you;ve just reminded me that I've not had a bacon and banana toastie for a bit... Off to the co-op I go
Stop it NOW!. You're making me hungry

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 09:52   #352
Kymmy
Inactive

Damn, gotta wait 10 minutes for it to open!!!!
Old 28-03-2010, 13:19   #353
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Just had a Magnum Gold ice-cream. Yummy
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 13:48   #354
Kymmy
Inactive

Never got my bacon this morning as co-op didn;t have any decent bananas...

Instead got myself a nice rolled pork joint, crackling has done beautifully (though most will be enjoyed by the doggies) and lots of nice hot pork and stuffing butties coming up
Old 29-03-2010, 18:36   #355
bjorkiii

Services: 20 meg

Admin edit (Chris) Off-topic nonsense removed. Please reserve your biting political satire for the appropriate threads.
  Reply With Quote Received Warning
Old 29-03-2010, 22:47   #356
Richard M
Inactive

Richard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze array
Richard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze arrayRichard M has a bronze array

Had a nice chicken & bacon pasta meal in work today, cooked it myself from raw ingredients.
Mixed in some chopped, dried Oregano and Basil with a generous spoolfull of mayo, lovely it was - saved some for tomorrow.
Richard M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 10:05   #357
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Crusty roll with slice of corned beef yummy!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 11:42   #358
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

It's not what am I eating now, but what I will be making to eat next week....Salt beef. mmmmmmmm
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 12:19   #359
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
It's not what am I eating now, but what I will be making to eat next week....Salt beef. mmmmmmmm
Salt beef?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 20:17   #360
speedfreak
Inactive

Services: VM phone TV 50Mbps BB
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal

Not really a what Im eating now but a word of warning, had a dominos "meltdown" pizza last night and BOY did I suffer this morning. It didnt feel that hot to eat but it certainly felt hot this morning
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote