Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The PS4 Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

The PS4 Thread
View Poll Results: Will you buy the ps4
Never 25 28.09%
Maybe 22 24.72%
Defo 37 41.57%
No sure 5 5.62%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-05-2020, 10:27   #451
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post

---------- Post added at 09:20 ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 ----------

Not sure how my reply appeared in your quote! Not going to edit on mobile.
That is obviously another early morning senior moment by me methinks.
Old 29-05-2020, 00:34   #452
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

PS Plus games for June have been announced and available from Tuesday 2nd June.

Star Wars Battlefront II
Call of Duty WWII

Old 29-05-2020, 06:01   #453
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Some better games there SnoopZ.
Old 03-06-2020, 18:44   #454
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Days of Play PSN store deals now live.

I will pick up Days Gone from the US store as only £11.65ish compared to £16 on the UK.
Old 03-06-2020, 21:31   #455
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Days of Play PSN store deals now live.

I will pick up Days Gone from the US store as only £11.65ish compared to £16 on the UK.
Bought Days Gone but the Playstation Network is currently having issues.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:24   #456
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

So far in the sale I bought Far Cry 5, Astrobot, Superhot VR, Doom VFR.

Also a 12 month PS plus sub. Although having activated it it's not showing in my subscription? It's just giving me the end date of my current one. Is that supposed to happen?
Old 05-06-2020, 11:38   #457
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
So far in the sale I bought Far Cry 5, Astrobot, Superhot VR, Doom VFR.

Also a 12 month PS plus sub. Although having activated it it's not showing in my subscription? It's just giving me the end date of my current one. Is that supposed to happen?
On the PS4 it should show you the new renewal date as they stack.
Old 05-06-2020, 11:41   #458
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
A question for you SnoopZ as how long do these free games last on PS Plus?.
Old 05-06-2020, 11:46   #459
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
A question for you SnoopZ as how long do these free games last on PS Plus?.
PS Plus games get renewed the first Tuesday of every month.

---------- Post added at 10:44 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

They will then be yours to keep as long as you keep your subscription active, if you stop the sub you lose access to the games until you re sub.

---------- Post added at 10:46 ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 ----------

Just to be clear you still have to purchase the free games but you don't have to download them.
Old 05-06-2020, 13:13   #460
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
No it says end date 9/6/2020

I've raised a ticket with Shopto as it seems to have not worked.
Old 05-06-2020, 13:14   #461
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
PS Plus games get renewed the first Tuesday of every month.

---------- Post added at 10:44 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

They will then be yours to keep as long as you keep your subscription active, if you stop the sub you lose access to the games until you re sub.

---------- Post added at 10:46 ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 ----------

Just to be clear you still have to purchase the free games but you don't have to download them.
Thanks for that info SnoopZ.
Old 05-06-2020, 15:42   #462
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
No it says end date 9/6/2020

I've raised a ticket with Shopto as it seems to have not worked.
Shouldn't you raise it with PSN as I am assuming when you added it it said it got redeemed and you would have got an email too?
Old 05-06-2020, 23:27   #463
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I've realised that when I tried to activate was during their slight service issues earlier in the week. I've raised it with Sony as well as shopto.
Old 06-06-2020, 00:08   #464
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
I've realised that when I tried to activate was during their slight service issues earlier in the week. I've raised it with Sony as well as shopto.
Did you get an email confirming it got added? And have you tried again?

Get them on Twitter it maybe quicker.
Old 06-06-2020, 00:26   #465
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

No I never got an email. When I reentered the code it told me it had been used.

The first time I entered it, it told me what it was and to continue to accept it. That's when the blip happened and it put me back to the code entry page.

I've contacted them on twitter this morning but no response yet.