Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sky and BT paused but still being billed

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues

Sky and BT paused but still being billed

Old 21-04-2020, 16:14   #1
paulhughes
cf.member

paulhughes is an unknown quantity at this point
Sky and BT paused but still being billed

I have paused sky sports and bt sports at the beginning of March but virgin for some reason are showing on my april bill that i did not pause them till the 31st march and surprise surprise the april bill is dated the 30 th of march.
Therefore i am paying for these services for may when i shouldn't.
I can't get hold of anyone on virgin , there is no online chat , or even an address to write to , i understand the current situation but i am being taken for a ride here,
paulhughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-04-2020, 16:21   #2
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: sky and bt pause but still being billed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhughes View Post
I have paused sky sports and bt sports at the beginning of March but virgin for some reason are showing on my april bill that i did not pause them till the 31st march and surprise surprise the april bill is dated the 30 th of march.
Therefore i am paying for these services for may when i shouldn't.
I can't get hold of anyone on virgin , there is no online chat , or even an address to write to , i understand the current situation but i am being taken for a ride here,
Pausing Sky Sports and BT Sports will not show on your 30th of March bill Paul as this will be shown on your next bill as if you go into your my Virgin Media it show a credit for these channels which will then be deducted from your next bill.
Old 21-04-2020, 16:26   #3
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
Re: sky and bt pause but still being billed

Also to be clear, the bundle charges continue as per normal on all the bills.

As mentioned above additional credits are added to the account to reverse the Sky Sports and / or BT Sport elements of your bundle.