Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Promote your own website

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion

[Merged] Promote your own website

Old 18-02-2010, 18:53   #811
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
Re: [Merged] Promote your own website

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster View Post
Gutted , just as I embark on my promotional tour the server drops..
Please hold caller as I look in to this issue

As Jo said, it's working now Pity I don't believe in ghosts lol
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-02-2010, 18:55   #812
grandmaster
Inactive

grandmaster has reached the bronze age
grandmaster has reached the bronze agegrandmaster has reached the bronze agegrandmaster has reached the bronze age

And....we are back

---------- Post added at 17:55 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSilence View Post
As Jo said, it's working now Pity I don't believe in ghosts lol
To be fair i'm on the fence and ready to be convinced!
grandmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 18:50   #813
Nanor
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with V+ : VM XL BB : VM M Telephone with Talk International
Nanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the roughNanor is a jewel in the rough

I've been running www.pokerallnight.co.uk for a while now, still a complete novice but have managed to add a members gallery and a calendar page for events. Really only visited by a few mates who I play homegames with quite regularly.

Can anyone recommend a good webhost? I'm currently with easyspace.com and not too impressed with them....
Nanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:23   #814
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

www.vforum.me.uk its a non pc chat/ to much sport forum, I say to much sport because its all blummin footie during the season
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:32   #815
Acidphire21
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media M Telephone, L Broadband, XL TV Sky Sports Package + 2nd Box
Acidphire21 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://mindless-babbling.forums-free.info/forum.htm mine and a friends general chat forum.
Acidphire21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 12:05   #816
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Brother in law's website:
Elegance-decorating
He's trying to get it ranked up on google.......
Old 17-07-2011, 12:27   #817
Dai
Inactive

Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to Dai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Brother in law's website:
Elegance-decorating
He's trying to get it ranked up on google.......
I like the site concept Rammy. It needs a teeny bit of attention to the 'About us' page. I'd suggest capitalising both City and Guilds. In paragraph 3 I'd add a full stop after 'finishes anytime' then capitalise 'whether' and add the missing H.
To my eye the capitals in 'Passionate' and 'Keen' are surplus to requirements.

Jeez, I'm turning into my grandfather..

Popup pictures are neat. As to contacts it's a personal foible but I'm always a touch wary of doing business with any company that only lists a mobile number.
Dai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 09:25   #818
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiNasty View Post
I like the site concept Rammy. It needs a teeny bit of attention to the 'About us' page. I'd suggest capitalising both City and Guilds. In paragraph 3 I'd add a full stop after 'finishes anytime' then capitalise 'whether' and add the missing H.
To my eye the capitals in 'Passionate' and 'Keen' are surplus to requirements.

Jeez, I'm turning into my grandfather..

Popup pictures are neat. As to contacts it's a personal foible but I'm always a touch wary of doing business with any company that only lists a mobile number.
Only just saw this post, thanks for that Dai

My two sites btw:

http://www.pw-chiropractic.co.uk/
http://www.bexleyheath-chiropractic.co.uk/
Old 14-06-2012, 11:01   #819
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

New website here for you lot to click on. Just a holding page atm but I have a team working on the real thing

http://tonbridgechiropractor.com/
Old 14-06-2012, 11:12   #820
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Warning - that bloke on the right will make you scream like a girl
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 11:17   #821
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Oy! I resemble that remark!
Old 14-06-2012, 11:19   #822
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Sounds like a personal experience
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 11:24   #823
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
I have videos of some of the screaming people in question
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 12:36   #824
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
I would say so

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 12:43   #825
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

I'm not going to post my commercial websites on here, as that would probably be viewed as advertising (which I don't do on here). However I do have a site that is advice only. It doesn't push you towards any product or manufacturer. But it does expose the truth about all the hype and gimmicks used in the bed industry. And it does give honest and impartial advice about beds and mattresses: http://www.mattressadvice.co.uk
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote