Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | New v6 tivo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

New v6 tivo

Old 15-10-2019, 21:19   #1
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
New v6 tivo

Hi all,

Got a new tivo v6 as the old one died a death. I'm installing it now but i now need to click "use wifi" and i can't as the old remote doesnt work as its not matched up.

My sister is back this week and she's not doing great and mum is stressing out so can anyone help me out with what to do? i'll bloody appreciate it forever
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-10-2019, 21:40   #2
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: New v6 tivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Hi all,

Got a new tivo v6 as the old one died a death. I'm installing it now but i now need to click "use wifi" and i can't as the old remote doesnt work as its not matched up.

My sister is back this week and she's not doing great and mum is stressing out so can anyone help me out with what to do? i'll bloody appreciate it forever
I don't have the latest Tivo (yet) but there's a phone app you can use to control the tivo.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/vir...tv-control-app
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2019, 21:44   #3
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

hi pal i cant get the tivo set up unfortunately? i need to click "Use wifi" but because the remote doesnt work i cant actually click it
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2019, 21:48   #4
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

switch it off and on, and when it asks for wifi password hold the info button down for 10 seconds

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

If that doesn't work, press clear and volume up till the remote flashes, then thumbs down 3 times then ok. That will reset the remote
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote