Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Captain Marvel Movie (2019)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Captain Marvel Movie (2019)

Old 11-03-2019, 19:35   #46
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Captain Marvel Movie (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
But this movie was gonna fail cos all the ‘fans’ where gonna boycott it because of Disney’s SJW agenda?
I don't know comes up with that crap. It all starts because of a couple of drama queens trying to make an issue out of something and hope that everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

I am delighted that it is going so well and hopefully by this time next week it will have hit to $1bn mark. It makes sense that everyone would have an interest in and want to know who the saviour of Infinity War is going to be, where she comes from and what she can do.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-03-2019, 19:51   #47
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I don't know comes up with that crap. It all starts because of a couple of drama queens trying to make an issue out of something and hope that everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

I am delighted that it is going so well and hopefully by this time next week it will have hit to $1bn mark. It makes sense that everyone would have an interest in and want to know who the saviour of Infinity War is going to be, where she comes from and what she can do.
This will shut Mr A up. He has been wittering on about Rotten Tomato reviews going missing and other criticisms over things said. When all that has happened is this has boosted ticket sales and got bums on seats.

Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 19:55   #48
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Same as 'gamer gate'. There are a minority of people on the internet with a chip on their shoulder who think every time a women is cast in a lead role it's some sort of sinister leftist agenda for whatever reason against men. Even this film which is the first female led Marvel film in it's 10 years. Apparently 1 in 21 films is obviously too much.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 21:09   #49
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

I would agree with them if they were doing it for the sake of political correctness and it didn't work out but it is a good film and she was fantastic in it. They need to get over it because it was at least a year ago that they said she would be taking over from Iron Man so she is going to be getting her own trilogy plus appearances in the next couple of Avengers films plus whatever else. I would be the first person to moan if she was in any way rubbish because I wasn't a happy bunny at all when I heard she was cast as Captain Marvel but I think she is awesome. I was watching the way she moves, her body language, the way she talks and her vocal pitch and I love it all.
Old 11-03-2019, 22:17   #50
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
I would agree with them if they were doing it for the sake of political correctness and it didn't work out but it is a good film and she was fantastic in it. They need to get over it because it was at least a year ago that they said she would be taking over from Iron Man so she is going to be getting her own trilogy plus appearances in the next couple of Avengers films plus whatever else. I would be the first person to moan if she was in any way rubbish because I wasn't a happy bunny at all when I heard she was cast as Captain Marvel but I think she is awesome. I was watching the way she moves, her body language, the way she talks and her vocal pitch and I love it all.
Does really matter if they get over it really. The success of the film shows they aren't as important as they think they are

And yes Brie Larson is great.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 19:44   #51
General Maximus
Ran Away

It has just hit $1bn

https://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Ca...tab=box-office