Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 17-02-2018, 10:17   #481
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Trump is very big on his 'no collusion' cry, even when not accused of it !
Me thinks he doth protest too much... Possibly in a panic as the net tightens.
Advertisement
Old 17-02-2018, 11:02   #482
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post

And am I not right in saying that the account of Jesus and the run up to his crucifixion (and of course what happened after this) was committed to paper five generations after it happened?

The Dating of the Gospels

http://www.bc.edu/schools/stm/crossr...hegospels.html
Old 17-02-2018, 11:34   #483
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Doubtless we will soon see everyone here who said that there was no evidence of Russian manipulation in the US elections to help Trump now apologising for posting false information.
And let's not forget, the report says that Russian involvement to get Trump in power may have been aided by "unwitting individuals" associated with him.
The investigation continues...
Old 17-02-2018, 12:47   #484
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
He has been accused of it many times over by the Democrats and what he calls the Fake News Media, CNN etc, who actually got many stories on him wrong.

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Doubtless we will soon see everyone here who said that there was no evidence of Russian manipulation in the US elections to help Trump now apologising for posting false information.
And let's not forget, the report says that Russian involvement to get Trump in power may have been aided by "unwitting individuals" associated with him.
The investigation continues...
It does actually say in the indictment report that there were Russian campaign groups holding Anti-Trump rallies too. A point you conveniently missed.

But the key information in the reports says none of the interference had any impact on the result! Another point you conveniently decided to miss.

Finally, Your obsession with apologies, is pathetic. Especially where there are none warranted, you never apologise when you’re frequently wrong on this forum, which is quite often, including the above posting, where you have selectively ignored to include relevant stuff, but you haven’t because it does not suit your agenda.
Old 17-02-2018, 13:53   #485
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
He has been accused of it many times over by the Democrats and what he calls the Fake News Media, CNN etc, who actually got many stories on him wrong.

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 ----------

It does actually say in the indictment report that there were Russian campaign groups holding Anti-Trump rallies too. A point you conveniently missed.

But the key information in the reports says none of the interference had any impact on the result! Another point you conveniently decided to miss.

Finally, Your obsession with apologies, is pathetic. Especially where there are none warranted, you never apologise when you’re frequently wrong on this forum, which is quite often, including the above posting, where you have selectively ignored to include relevant stuff, but you haven’t because it does not suit your agenda.
My post above is totally accurate, and I'm not too proud to apologise when I've got things wrong either.
Old 17-02-2018, 14:18   #486
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
My post above is totally accurate, and I'm not too proud to apologise when I've got things wrong either.
Your post is not accurate at all.
Old 17-02-2018, 14:41   #487
passingbat
Inactive

passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Doubtless we will soon see everyone here who said that there was no evidence of Russian manipulation in the US elections ..
I don't recall that being the controversy; it was about people insisting that Trump was involed. This evidence does not implicate Trump at all.
Old 17-02-2018, 16:01   #488
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I don't recall that being the controversy; it was about people insisting that Trump was involed. This evidence does not implicate Trump at all.
Let's wait till the investigation is concluded before jumping one way or t'other.
Old 17-02-2018, 16:29   #489
passingbat
Inactive

Quote:
Let's wait till the investigation is concluded before jumping one way or t'other.

Exaxtly what I have been doing and will contine to do. Is that what you have been doing?
Old 17-02-2018, 16:38   #490
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Exaxtly what I have been doing and will continue to do. Is that what you have been doing?
Indeed.
Old 17-02-2018, 17:27   #491
passingbat
Inactive

Quote:
Indeed.

So, never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians?
Old 17-02-2018, 17:40   #492
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
These were after the election though wasn’t it?

As I’ve said before Russia’s goal isn’t to promote a Trump agenda but to cause chaos. They’ll back the must disruptive, anti-NATO, anti-western agenda they can. They want us divided between nations and within those nations. Hence their support for Le Pen too.

Anyone who thinks Russia is an ally to them is a fool.
Old 17-02-2018, 20:07   #493
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
So, never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians?
No.

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
These were after the election though wasn’t it?

As I’ve said before Russia’s goal isn’t to promote a Trump agenda but to cause chaos. They’ll back the must disruptive, anti-NATO, anti-western agenda they can. They want us divided between nations and within those nations. Hence their support for Le Pen too.

Anyone who thinks Russia is an ally to them is a fool.
Indeed, they were after the election. That statement was well intended I'm sure but misinformed and incorrect.

It's impossible to say how successful the Russians were at influencing the election outcome. I thought this part interesting:
Quote:
They also used social media, investigators say, to rally support for Green Party candidate Jill Stein in the general election, including an Instagram account that told black liberal activists to "choose peace and vote for Jill Stein" and that it wasn't "a wasted vote".
In several key Mid-western states, the number of Stein votes was greater than Mr Trump's margin of victory over Mrs Clinton.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43093260
Old 17-02-2018, 22:21   #494
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
No.
Don’t tell bare face lies. You have certainly implied his guilt many times over. You have a selective memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1
Indeed, they were after the election. That statement was well intended I'm sure but misinformed and incorrect.
No it wasn’t. I didn’t include time specifics in the sentence, so what was said is accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1
It's impossible to say how successful the Russians were at influencing the election outcome. I thought this part interesting:
The DoJ said yesterday that none of the indictments announced yesterday, played any role in altering the Election result. They know a lot more than you, I would say.
Old 17-02-2018, 22:44   #495
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Don’t tell bare face lies. You have certainly implied his guilt many times over. You have a selective memory.
I have never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians. It may be a strategy to deter criticism of Trump on the forum, but it's disappointing that you chose to label me a liar.
Closed Thread