Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 2 months free

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

2 months free

Old 19-02-2010, 00:20   #1
Dexstroyer
Inactive

Services: V+ XL TV home phone + 3 Virgin Mobiles & 50MB Broadband Happy with the lot!
Dexstroyer is on a distinguished roadDexstroyer is on a distinguished road
2 months free

Hi,

Does anyone know what the terms of the 2 months free are?

I already have services with VM including mobiles but I need another, just wondered if the deal is added at the start or end of the contract, and if there are any limitations.

Thanks,
Dexstroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-02-2010, 22:38   #2
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: 2 months free

This may help you.....

Quote:
First 2 months free offer (triple bundles): Offer ends 31/03/10. Available to new customers (subject to status and credit checks). You will receive the first 2 months of your TV, broadband and call package free via credit applied to your bill . Only available when taking at least the following minimum bundle: TV size: M+, broadband size: L (up to 10Mb) and phone size: M (Talk Weekends) at £19.50, when you take a Virgin phone line at £11 per month. During the first 2 monthsyou will be charged for phone line rental (£11 a month) plus any calls outside of your call package, on-demand purchases and service upgrades. Standard prices apply thereafter. If you choose the Talk Evenings & Weekends, Talk Unlimited, Talk International or Talk Mobile call package, the subscription charge for that call package applies for the first 2 months. Downgrading services in your bundle during the minimum period will attract a charge. Customers must retain a minimum of TV size:M+ for duration of contract. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.

First 2 months free TV offer (dual bundles) : Offer ends 31/03/10. Available to new customers (subject to status and credit checks). You will receive the first 2 months of your TV service free (currently M+ £5.50, L £10 and XL £21.50) via credit applied to your bill. Downgrading services in your bundle during the minimum period will attract a charge. Customers must retain a minimum of TV size:M+ for duration of contract. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer

HTH
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 08:56   #3
Dexstroyer
Inactive

Services: V+ XL TV home phone + 3 Virgin Mobiles & 50MB Broadband Happy with the lot!
Dexstroyer is on a distinguished roadDexstroyer is on a distinguished road
Re: 2 months free

Thank you,

Think I'll have to wait and see what I get chagred or credit to my bill, after the hassle I had trying to get a 3rd contract with the overseas call centre staff! I had to get it in my wife's name....

She just said I'll not pay anything for the first 2 months, the phone is due today but when I log in to the account it says PAYG balance £1, and theres no info about the txt's minutes etc, which the other ones I have do.

Interesting to see if anything changes on it once I start using it
Dexstroyer is offline   Reply With Quote